DDC XXXIII: Bad Idea Factory!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I went blind for a few minutes when I was reading that last thread to the end LOL :rotfl2:

I think I remember this guy. How are things?

Tennis tournament this weekend. Played 4 days this week and am taking off tomorrow to rest. Singles starts Saturday. I'm sandbagging it in a lower division for doubles with a player I never have even met. Hopefully, I'll have enough energy to get thru it.

Here is to no broken bones or pulled muscles.

Took use of the early morning to book Hoop-de-doo for the October trip. An old favorite I haven't seen in a while. There should be some Halloween decorations up at Ft. Wilderness so we can spend some time looking at those.

Took use of the early morning to book Hoop-de-doo for the October trip. An old favorite I haven't seen in a while. There should be some Halloween decorations up at Ft. Wilderness so we can spend some time looking at those.

We booked it for our November trip. It's our first time going, butI've heard all good things.

Who in their right mind, gets up at 5am just so they can get the last word in????

Congrats David. :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Cinderella's Fella said:
Good Morning David!

Congratulations on getting the last word in. Think this is a first for you, yes? :lmao:
Hey boss, I see you didn't get hit by the ban hammer.

Nothing ruins a perfectly good Friday like realizing it's only Thursday. :sad:

So, twice in the past two days we've walked into the living room to find that both the TV and the DirecTV box are turned on. The first time, no one was in the house, so we can't blame the kids. Then this morning I come downstairs to find the TV on PBS, which is not the channel it was was on when I shut it off and went to bed. At first, I thought maybe a power outage and the devices turned back on after power was restored. But there is no way that would cause them to change channel. Then I thought maybe a neighbor got a new remote, but my devices us IR, not RF, so they would need a line of sight to the box.

I'm out of ideas. Anyone care to throw out some Bad Ideas?:confused3

Good Morning David!

Congratulations on getting the last word in. Think this is a first for you, yes? :lmao:

Well Done David!!!

Barry, rumor has it Tim has been hacking into your internet for some time now. Looks like he's getting better at using that capability...

If I was only up at 4:00 AM to post, then I would have the last word. Congrats nemesis.

See what happens when you are boating all day? Page 3.:badpc:

The life of Tim? Next, you'll be snorkeling all the time. I thought summer were the busy work months. :confused3 :lmao:

Here is to no broken bones or pulled muscles.

Thanks.

So, twice in the past two days we've walked into the living room to find that both the TV and the DirecTV box are turned on. The first time, no one was in the house, so we can't blame the kids. Then this morning I come downstairs to find the TV on PBS, which is not the channel it was was on when I shut it off and went to bed. At first, I thought maybe a power outage and the devices turned back on after power was restored. But there is no way that would cause them to change channel. Then I thought maybe a neighbor got a new remote, but my devices us IR, not RF, so they would need a line of sight to the box.

It is my Friday, and way to work in the name of the thread to the post. I think Tim is boating outside your house and messing with your tv channels when everyone is gone. :lmao:

FreezinRafiki said:
Nothing ruins a perfectly good Friday like realizing it's only Thursday. :sad:

Have you not been giving offerings to your long dead relatives?

Page 4 already?:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Morning men! Hope everyone is well. Thanks for getting us set up Randall! Smells kind of new in here.

Morning Men.

Well done David! In honour of your achievement, I'm going golfing.

Randall, as always, thanks for getting things up and running.
This one has a special feel to it. It kind of has the feel of chaos and mayhem.

I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown.

No, that's just CJ. He always smells that way.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Howdy boys

Congrats on the last word David! Oh, and good morning.

Hummmmm…
It appears that I missed something right interesting.

Or terrifying as the case may be.

Don't do it. You know curiosity killed the cat, right? Nothing good can come from searching that old thread.

Tennis tournament this weekend. Played 4 days this week and am taking off tomorrow to rest. Singles starts Saturday. I'm sandbagging it in a lower division for doubles with a player I never have even met. Hopefully, I'll have enough energy to get thru it.

Funny....He said he was slumming it with a guy he has never met.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We will be going on the 24th during our trip. Haven't been since I was a kid. Will be the first time for the rest of the family.

Here’s a nice bad idea for y’all.

Park one of your cars where it don’t belong and where you won’t see it right off when climbing into another one of your vehicles. Then use that second auto to back square into the driver’s side door of the first one.
:headache:

I’m currently sitting in my house waiting to hear back from my insurance agent.

banging-head-against-brick-wall.gif

.... Then use that second auto to back square into the driver’s side door of the first one.
:headache:

I’m currently sitting in my house waiting to hear back from my insurance agent.

banging-head-against-brick-wall.gif

Ouch, not a way to start a day. Sorry to hear that. Hope things get squared away.

Oh and good morning gents.:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter