DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

We've had the same fake tree now for around 18 years. DW gets saying we need a new one, but I'm not sure why that's needed. It's still fake and covered in lights and ornaments.
Sounds like my situation.
Our fake tree is about 15 years old now. DW wants one of those new fancy ones that can change from white lights to coloured. I figure that’s just more to break. Our old one still stands up, it has lights, and you can hang stuff off it. It works for me.

Well if you can call driving an hour and a half in a snow storm and white knuckles on the steering wheel... then sure.
Saw 4 cars in the ditch (1 upside down) but we weren’t one of them... so... guess it’s good.
Glad you made it ok. Driving in snow is never fun. Looks like you are in a better situation now. Wurst Bier Hall sounds the best, not the wurst

Morning chaps. Norm, if you want to test your soccer prowess, West Ham are looking for a new guy in charge, and you would be a better option than David Moyes. I watched the Peach bowl last night, turned out to be a cricket score. I wish I'd have stayed up for the Clemson game, that looked like a good one, but it would have finished at stupid o'clock for me. There will be more Lego building today I think. The boy is on a bit of a mission.

It can be really great to work remotely, but it has it's own challenges. I really miss my old setup of having an office, but only going in when I felt like it. That was pretty much perfect
I have a hub in London where the UK team work and I work from home when the need arises, or honestly, when I feel like it. This works for me.
Well if you can call driving an hour and a half in a snow storm and white knuckles on the steering wheel... then sure.
Saw 4 cars in the ditch (1 upside down) but we weren’t one of them... so... guess it’s good.
If that was a ride in WDW, it would have 2 hour queues.
One of the few pictures I have of my Dad, Declan and me.View attachment 461074
Nice one. Has Declan finally stopped getting taller?
Looks like the cover of your introspective second album.
Sitting in Wurst Bier Hall waiting for my boar sausage... much happier now.
On the up, my man. Is there a beer in there somewhere?
Driving in snow is never fun.
But it looks like Hyperspace, so it's got that going for it.

Have a good Sunday fellas

Last edited:
If that was a ride in WDW, it would have 2 hour queues.
I’m not rope dropping that one.
Looks like the cover of your introspective second album.
I think I’ll be a hypocritical success.
On the up, my man. Is there a beer in there somewhere?
There is... lots... but I don’t drink beer.
But it looks like Hyperspace, so it's got that going for it.
Hey that’s right! Who knew hyperspace could be so scary?

Happy Sunday. Spent most of the day making my butt bigger by sitting on it. Had some EPL matches this morning and NFL this afternoon. I'll have to return to one job tomorrow, so I enjoyed the downtime.

Subtract 30 then divide by 2

Glad you made. That doesn't sound like a fun drive. And, I'm still lost on the math.

That was a big win!

It was a great game. I hate the game of horse at the end of college basketball (free throws and commercials), but until they change the rule to two shots AND possession in the last 5 minutes, it will still happen.

Sounds like my situation.
Our fake tree is about 15 years old now. DW wants one of those new fancy ones that can change from white lights to coloured. I figure that’s just more to break. Our old one still stands up, it has lights, and you can hang stuff off it. It works for me.

DW said it doesn't look real enough.
So, I say it's fake. If you want a real looking tree, then let's get a real tree.
She said she's allergic.
So, I say a new tree costs money.
She said too many fake green has fallen off.
I said it's covered in ornaments. No one sees.

I'm wrong. But, no new tree yet.

I need one of those installed in my back yard. Anyone looking for a project?

Morning chaps. Norm, if you want to test your soccer prowess, West Ham are looking for a new guy in charge, and you would be a better option than David Moyes. I watched the Peach bowl last night, turned out to be a cricket score. I wish I'd have stayed up for the Clemson game, that looked like a good one, but it would have finished at stupid o'clock for me. There will be more Lego building today I think.

Have a good Sunday fellas

I saw that. Sorry to hear it. I can submit a resume, but have the same chance of getting hired just like I did the last time.

It looked like West Ham was near relegation. They looked good early in the year. Was there an injury?

I’ll send over a rocket scientist.
Image result for big bang howard gif

Sitting in Wurst Bier Hall waiting for my boar sausage... much happier now.

Nice. Did you get the bacon flight?

We've had the same fake tree now for around 18 years. DW gets saying we need a new one, but I'm not sure why that's needed. It's still fake and covered in lights and ornaments. Have fun shopping.

We've had a fake tree for about 15 years now. It's paid for itself multiple times over. I leave the lights on it and just take it down to the basement for storage every year between holidays. If I could rig a hydraulic lift so I could just raise it into place automatically each year, I'd do it.

There will be more Lego building today I think. The boy is on a bit of a mission.

Always fun when they get inspired.

Unfortunately, the girls were going to shop at the mall today and it's closed due to the blizzard.

Gee... that's too bad... really... shame...

Yes, I can see that tear forming in the corner of your eye.

Morning, gents.
I'm scared... the mall might be open today... the girls might go shopping... with me in tow...

The horror...

But maybe it'll be closed for another day!

Nice. Did you get the bacon flight?
Actually, no, not this time. I've had it a couple times and this time went with the fresh pretzel and cheese dip. Holy crap was that good. I got it to share and... kinda wishing I hadn't. It was that good.
Yes, I can see that tear forming in the corner of your eye.
Tragic. Truly.

Evening guys, hope your Monday was relatively relaxed if you are back at work.

I saw that. Sorry to hear it. I can submit a resume, but have the same chance of getting hired just like I did the last time.
It looked like West Ham was near relegation. They looked good early in the year. Was there an injury?
We are one place above the drop zone, which is why he's gone. Fabianski, our GK was injured for about 8 games (He was the fans "Player of the year" last year, and for a GK to win that shows how important he is to the team), but that's not really the reason we were in trouble. We tried to play like a top 6 side, which is press high and at speed. It means you need world class defenders, which we simply ain't got (look at Man U in the last 3 seasons) So teams would drop deep, go over the top and hit us on the break, and it was a bit like shooting fish in a barrel. We also have 2 guys running the club, that although they saved us when we were about to go bust, are in over their head. In the PL the spending league and the average points is a straight correlation. We filled the squad with players about to retire or on the cheap and hardly any of them came off.
Unfortunately, the girls were going to shop at the mall today and it's closed due to the blizzard.

Gee... that's too bad... really... shame...
I'm not entirely convinced you are being sincere here. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Evening fellas! Just catching up on all the goings on. Had a painful ride home after Christmas. It’s normally a 7 hr drive back from my folks. But with road closures, accidents (including a 10 car pileup we missed by about a minute), and general shenanigans, the trip ended up being 12 hours.

Nice that Hulu came out with a present of more episodes of Letterkenny. Some of the best tv right there.

Merry Christmas. I survived the outlaws.

Reminds me of the joke I just heard. Was it here? Anyway, joke is what’s the difference between outlaws and in laws? Outlaws are wanted.

Glad to see everyone survived the holidays!

Been making it thru seasons of Survivors of Hulu. Blood and Water 2 and White, Blue, No collar. Onto 2nd chances. It's just fun too watch.

We've had a fake tree for about 15 years now. It's paid for itself multiple times over. I leave the lights on it and just take it down to the basement for storage every year between holidays. If I could rig a hydraulic lift so I could just raise it into place automatically each year, I'd do it.

Well, we don't have a basement. To add one of those would cost a lot of fake trees. I box up everything and store in under the stairs. Eventually, I'll just leave stuff under there and claim it got lost.

Actually, no, not this time. I've had it a couple times and this time went with the fresh pretzel and cheese dip. Holy crap was that good. I got it to share and... kinda wishing I hadn't. It was that good.

I do miss pretzel and good beer. Definitely sounds good.

Evening guys, hope your Monday was relatively relaxed if you are back at work.

We are one place above the drop zone, which is why he's gone. Fabianski, our GK was injured for about 8 games (He was the fans "Player of the year" last year, and for a GK to win that shows how important he is to the team), but that's not really the reason we were in trouble. We tried to play like a top 6 side, which is press high and at speed. It means you need world class defenders, which we simply ain't got (look at Man U in the last 3 seasons) So teams would drop deep, go over the top and hit us on the break, and it was a bit like shooting fish in a barrel. We also have 2 guys running the club, that although they saved us when we were about to go bust, are in over their head. In the PL the spending league and the average points is a straight correlation. We filled the squad with players about to retire or on the cheap and hardly any of them came off.

I'm not entirely convinced you are being sincere here. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

It's always about the players. The system/ coach can help, but when they are all pros, it doesn't matter. Bellicheat gets all the credit for New England, but he sucked in Cleveland. Why? No Tom Brady. Phil Jackson wins with Jordan, Pippen, Shaq, and Kobe, but the triangle doesn't work in New York. Man United isn't as strong minus Renaldo, Rooney, etc.

Maybe Jerry Jones can be the owner for West Ham. You can be exceptionally mediocre.

Evening fellas! Just catching up on all the goings on. Had a painful ride home after Christmas. It’s normally a 7 hr drive back from my folks. But with road closures, accidents (including a 10 car pileup we missed by about a minute), and general shenanigans, the trip ended up being 12 hours.

Nice that Hulu came out with a present of more episodes of Letterkenny. Some of the best tv right there.

Crappy drive but glad you made it home OK.

Love Letterkenny. We got rid of Crave a couple of months ago so we won't get to see the new season.

I'll take it.

If you do you have to keep him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter