DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Not much going on today.
That's probably a good thing.

1. Pretzel in Germany at EPCOT or Baseline Tap House in HS?
  2. American Adventure or Hall of Presidents?
  3. Churro or Pickle?
  4. Tea Cups or Alien Swirling Saucer?
  5. Mickey Mouse or Chewbacca meet and greet?

- Ummmm, well I haven't been to Base Line yet and when in Germany I'm generally having currywurst, brats and beer so...

- AA... yeah, it's sappy and decidedly pretentious (which is fitting actually), but ignoring the dialog, the music is excellent and it looks at the nation in general, rather than a single (and at times questionable) aspect of it.

- Time for another Dole Whip...
or a stop at either Cava or Joy of Tea... or both...

- If it's me and DS, then we'll be spinning the daylights out of one of the cups. If it's me and the Missus, then saucers would be the order of the day.

- Don't really do meet and greets much...

p!nk dancing GIF by Tvoje Lice Zvuči Poznato
She was cuter than that though

:rotfl2: I laugh in sympathy, my friend.

Well, there's no murder hornets...

1. I mean...a pretzel's a pretzel, right?
2. American Adventure. Like you guys aren't proud of your country. Sheesh.
3. Churro. No green things for me, as I must continue my Galactic Salad Dodging ways.
4. I prefer the smooth, ample curves of the Alien Swirling Saucers.
5. Meet & greets exist to distract other people so I have shorter lines for the rides.

11708855.jpg
Why are you showing me a picture of the Chief when he was younger?

3 days in a row of tennis. I can get used to this retirement thing. Been watching Homeland on Hulu. It is a good show.

I'll bite, if you pardon the pun. Do they taste the same but are different shapes? Cookies and Cream ice cream in a Chocolate sandwich?

The Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich was cookies n cream. The Millennium Falcon was vanilla only. They tasted different. The Mickey Ice Cream sandwich is better at Disney.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Summer temps seem to be the norm (no, not that Norm) around here now. Just trying to get through the days and end each one with a smile, a laugh and some family. Stay healthy and safe gents!

WDW Pick 'ems for today .............
  3. Churro or Pickle?
Pretzel, with the beer.
Hall of Presidents.
Churro
Tea Cups for the selfie
Mickey Meet n Greet

OK, I'll bite....... you ate two boxes of ice cream sandwiches?

Thanks for your confidence. We did have four people eating on them, and their were leftovers. But, if you are issuing a challenge and there's money involved, then I'm eating.

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes. Test all done and go back next month for the results unless they call sooner which would not be good. I have developed "white coat syndrome" in the last 5 or 6 years from all the procedures I've been through. Resting BP was 168/84 but at home around 120/80. Worst part was the tech shaving my chest with a dull razor. :crazy2: She wasn't even cute. I should have used my straight before I went in but forgot it needed to be done.

Why is BP higher at Dr office than at home? I hope they diagnose you still being alive.

Morning boys. Not totally feeling the work ethic today, so might be a slow one.

This pretty much sums it up.

4,2,1,3...….
I hope they diagnose you still being alive.
Course they will. Otherwise they would have to stop billing.
Personally, I prefer the non-garbage chute area (Sorry Leia)
Each to their own my friend, each to their own. With Carrie Fischer I would have taken what I could get, but you clearly have standards.
Churro. No green things for me, as I must continue my Galactic Salad Dodging ways.
And avoid those Fries, no one wants you messing around with all those vegetables.
Which one is you, Darcy?
He's laying down waiting for his bed bath.

Have a great day boys. I'll be over here pretending to work.

Morning gents

Well I have a meeting later this afternoon about potential work coming up. Not sure how long it will last but will be good to get a few days pay. At least my bank account will be happier. As much as I’ve enjoyed the month off...

WDW Pick 'ems for today .............
  3. Churro or Pickle?
1. Baseline - because I’ve never been
2. AA - but also have to admit to not doing either.
3. Churro - sweet over sour
4. I never miss a chance to ride that A.S.S.
5. Chewie - because I have never met him

I'll always go with A$$
I always took you for more of a leg man

Happy Thursday of Groundhog day year.

Course they will. Otherwise they would have to stop billing.

Silly English. American health insurance companies don't let a something like death stop them from billing.

Morning gents

Well I have a meeting later this afternoon about potential work coming up. Not sure how long it will last but will be good to get a few days pay. At least my bank account will be happier. As much as I’ve enjoyed the month off...

Good news. Maybe it's the start of opening back up.

4. I never miss a chance to ride that A.S.S.

:scared1: :lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:
Where is that Mike drop emoji? Bravo.

I always took you for more of a leg man
You are right, as a tennis watcher, totally a leg man, but with legs, once you get to the top, the fun doesn't stop.

Good luck in your call later my friend, here's hoping its a chunk of work (in a good way). Or even better, a small chunk of work that pays ridiculously well.

Morning All,

Cloudy morning, maybe some rain later but that's OK. Feeling Dan's motivation this morning but unfortunately I have two calls that will take a big part of the day. Good news, they are old school so mute and no video it is!

Morning gents

Good luck, hoping you'll get some good news.

You are right, as a tennis watcher, totally a leg man, but with legs, once you get to the top, the fun doesn't stop.
its-long-leg-johnson-back-at-it-again-376614.png

Why are you showing me a picture of the Chief when he was younger?

Are you kidding? That was just 2 years ago.

:rotfl2:

Top 10 Reasons To Procrastinate:

And avoid those Fries, no one wants you messing around with all those vegetables.

Deep frying makes just about any food acceptable.

Hope you get some good news, Jeff. It did look like oil prices were rebounding.

American health insurance companies don't let a something like death stop them from billing.

Ain't that the truth.

Feeling Dan's motivation this morning but unfortunately I have two calls that will take a big part of the day. Good news, they are old school so mute and no video it is!

I'm stuck in conference calls all day, too. Maybe we can Zoom-bomb each other's meetings.

Top O the Mornin Dads and a very Happy Friday Eve! Right there with Dan and Darcy on the lack of motivation today. Stay safe my friends!

WDW Pick 'ems for today................. (running low on ideas for pick 'ems and top 5's)
  1. Poutine from refreshment port and beer at Rose & Crown or Chips and Salsa with Margarita at La Cava del Tequila
  2. Soarin or FOP?
  3. Frozen Sing Along or FOTLK
  4. Wilderness Lodge or AKL?
  5. Christmas or Halloween at DaWorld?

For the record, from yesterday's list...............
  1. Pretzel in Germany at EPCOT or Baseline Tap House in HS? Baseline - enjoy the atmosphere there
  2. American Adventure or Hall of Presidents? AA - actually think this is really well done especially since they upgraded the screens & tech
  3. Churro or Pickle? Pickle
  4. Tea Cups or Alien Swirling Saucer? A$$
  5. Mickey Mouse or Chewbacca meet and greet? Despite being a huge SW fan have to go with Mickey in a close call - he started it all

Best of luck. Hope it turns out to be something positive for you and long term
Good news, they are old school so mute and no video it is
Cover of turn off the camera? Been doing that myself so that folks can't see the stink eye I give them for saying stupid things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter