• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2002 Adults and Solos

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
Holiday joy fills the air as WDW becomes transformed into a winter wonderland. Hear songs of wonder, see beautiful floral displays and walk down Main Street as "snow" gently falls from the sky.

We are going to WDW in December:

:bounce:

We are going Dec 1 - 9. We are also doinf DISCon 2 during our stay.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :)

Okay I was going solo - but now I have room mates for part of the trip -

December 1 thru 10 (maybe going back sooner) - OKW 1-6, VWL 6-9, BWV 9-10. Yes I may be doing DisCon 2 - definitely will do dinner and the get together at CM and MVMCP on Dec 3.

We'll be there Dec. 8-14. This is my first time at Christmas time and my BF's first time ever. Really excited about this trip. Will be at MVMCP on Dec. 10 and will be looking for those lime green ribbons!! I'll be wearing mine!!! :smooth:

We'll be at WDW from November 27-December 4. It will be our first holiday season with the Mouse. ;)

I will be at FW from 12-16 to 12-20. This will be my first solo trip.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3-87 Offsite
7-87 Offsite
7-00 DL
7-01 Poly
7-02 WL
Dec 02 FW

Yookeroo (Paul)

The lime green ribbon is worn by some members of these boards so that we can recognise each other whilst we are on our vacation and stop and chat - that said the only people who have stopped me have been Cast Members!

DW and I will be going with 2 other couples and we will be there Dec. 8-12 then the 3day on the Wonder and then back to WDW for 2 more days.

Steve

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
Yookeroo (Paul)

The lime green ribbon is worn by some members of these boards so that we can recognise each other whilst we are on our vacation and stop and chat - that said the only people who have stopped me have been Cast Members!

Ahhh. Thanks.

Paul

there'll be plenty of ribbons when you go as there'll be loads of people attending the DIS Convention - maybe we'll bump into each other

Me(37), and DH(43) will be at WL 11/30-12/7. This is our first
time at Disney during the holidays. I can't wait to see everthing all decorated. We are hoping to book an illumination cruise sometime during our week there. We did this 2 yrs ago in Sept.
it was so much fun. It's nice to know there are other adults like us, we don't have kids but we love to go to disney every year.

Originally posted by Fantasia Sam
Paul

there'll be plenty of ribbons when you go as there'll be loads of people attending the DIS Convention - maybe we'll bump into each other

I may not remember to wear a ribbon, but if anyone sees a big guy with shoulder length blond dreadlocks, that's probably me.

DW and I will be there for a short trip 4th to the 9th (MVMCP on the 8th). First time there for Christmas--looking forward to it like crazy!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter