• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2002 Adults and Solos

Ill be at the BWI 12-9 to 12-17 my first time at a delux. Remember everyone lime green ribbons. Wouldnt mind sharing a lunch or dinner.:Pinkbounc

We will be in Disney Dec-3 to Dec 9 sraying at the Swan. We have stayed at both the BWI and BWV's. You will love the hotel and to be able to walk to ecpot and all around the lagoon at night. So beauitful.
:bounce: :p :wave: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I'll be there from 11/28 - 12/8. The first 3 nights are solo and then my parents are joining me for their first visit to WDW from 12/1 - 12/8.

Looking forward to Candlelight Processional on the 29th and then again on the 5th.

No MVMCP this year - it happens after my parents bed time!

Wow -- all of these people here during DIS-con but not mentioning actually attending DIS-con!?!?

I am going to try to drop in during DIS-con, at least for "Drink Around the World" and Karaoke on the 4th.

Lemur, you might want to check out DATW if you want a drinking buddy. You just might find 30 or so!

Is everyone checking out the DIS-con board for unofficial mini-meets?

Dh and I will be at WL 12/15/-12/19 (my birthday!). This is our first trip onsite and our first Christmas time trip and our first solo trip (meaning no parents or friends along, we don't have kids).

Hope to see some LGRs! :) It would be the first time I met a real life DISer too!

Lemur, there are at least three DISers from the UK who will be attending DISCON.

Doc, DATW is 12/5 and Lemur isn't arriving until 12/6.

There will be a "hoisting" meet, LOL, on 12/6, Lemur that begins at 2PM:

2:00 PM - ??

Rose & Crown Brew Hoisting Meet $

Host: Zurg

For those who want to hoist something besides Tea, To last during both Tea Meets.

You will find lots of drinking buddies there, I'm sure.

Here is a link to all of the unofficial (and official too) activities planned before, during and after the official convention.

<b>DISCON ITINERARY</b>

My daughter (age 21) and I will be there for a quick visit at the Grand Floridian 12/14-18.

Everyone - don't forget to play the new game "Where In the World is Tyler" - - check it out over on the Transportation Board.

DH and I will be there 12/14 - 12/21 -- staying at the Polynesian (woo hoo!). Will be sporting bright, shiny new LGRs, since I was told that my previous LGRs weren't quite *bright* enough.;) I'll be on the lookout!
-MrsAPalm

WooHoo, yookeroo. I leave tomorrow. I hope our paths cross :)

Looks like I will be going solo now since my traveling friend is in the hospital with kidney stones. Will be at the BWV from 12/7 - 12/14

I am going 12/7 - 12/14. It is looking like I am going solo. My friend is in the hospital with kidney stones and looking more and more like she won't be able to make the trip.

TarraLee-
DH and I will be down there the same exact dates as you but we're staying at the Polynesian!

mrsapalm-
DH and I will be joining you at the Polynesian for part of your stay. We'll be there 12/15-12/19, then off to the Disney Wonder for our 3-day cruise :)

I'll have my lime green ribbon and will keep an eye out for others!

It's getting close! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Yay! Apparently the Polynesian is going to be rockin' with DISers during that week! Honestly, if anyone wants, we can do a meet!
-MrsAPalm

mrsapalm-
I think a meet would be a good idea. Any suggestions on time/place? Feel free to email me if you'd prefer to discuss more details that way!

~Carrie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter