• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2002 Adults and Solos

I'll be doing the Resort Hopping thing in December, too!

December 7-17:

December 7-9: WL
December 9-12: OKW (studio)
December 12-17: BCV (1 BR)

This will be the longest trip I've taken to WDW. My record was 9 nights, but this breaks the record with 10 nights! :smooth:

The Disney Dudettes are going on the 7 day Disney Cruise on 10/19/02 and we are talking on that forum but the Dudettes are going to WDW from 12/07/02-12/13/02. We are three adult women who go to Disney a minimum of once a year but usually much more frequently. Last year we went in December and absolutely loved it! The weather was perfect (80's every day without the rain), no crowds, Christmas decor. & the choral recital in Epcot (a must see for adults). We are staying at The Dolphin for the first time. We wanted to have quick access to Epcot since we are usually going back and forth but Boardwald (where we stayed before) & Yacht & Beach were just too expensive. DU had a great deal for Nurses (all 3 of us are nurses) for $129.00 a night.

We will wear our lime green ribbons in hopes that we can catch up with other adult Disneyers. I will keep an eye on the Board as the day gets closer.

:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: That's for the 3 Dudettes!

I'll be arriving a little early for DISCON on 11/30 and I'll stay through 12/10 at the Dolphin :)

I'll be solo at WDW ar POR, arriving 12/12 and leaving 12/17. This is my first solo trip to WDW, my first DDL meet and my first RADP!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We'll keep an eye out for you at The Dolphin and in the parks. Just look for our lime green ribbons!:p We are three Southern New Jersey ladies (about 10 minutes from Philadelphia) who make great traveling companions and love Disney.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc That's the three of us.

Hee hee. Dudettes, meet one of the Three Caballeras. (There were three of us ladies rooming at the Polynesian....it was a blast!)

The next trip for the three of us together is the Disney Magic in January, but December is my next trip.

I saw that Tina already put up the Red Hot Disney Divas trip for next November! Even I'm not *that* bad with countdowns. LOL!

Next trip in early December will be a split this time. First 4 nights 6th-9th over at Royal Pacific then 10th -14th at ASMu. Dec is always a solo and ASMu is just fine for me.
RussH

DH and I are going to be at the Wilderness Lodge for 10 nights - Dec. 11th through Dec. 22nd! We are planning on really ejoying this trip as it may be our last "adults only" trip for a while. We are planning to try and start a family soon! For anybody else who is at the WL, we plan on spending lots of time hanging out a the resort and enjoying the pool, hottub, etc. We will also be at MVMCP on Dec. 15th! Look for our lime green ribbons!

Wife & I will be there 12/6 through 12/10. Taking daughter & her fiance (Christmas present). First time we have been at Christmas. Going to MVMCP on 12/8 & will meet my sister & her family. We also are going (just wife & I) from 10/24 through 10/29 as an anniversary gift. Wife does not know. Won't know until we get to airport. She thinks we are going to visit son in Colorado.

DH, DFIL and I will be there 12/4 - 12/7 and 12/12 -12/14 (cruising on Wonder in between).

It's been 20 years since I was at WDW during the holidays, and I can't wait!

This will be our last "adults only" trip for a while. We're post-kids, but now we're into grandkids! Next year with DGD Shannan (and her parents, too)!

Beth

I'll be there December 11-18 for RADP-007 at Ft. Wilderness!!!

I'll be at AllStarMusic from the 4th to the 8th of december.. My first solo trip

We will be in Disney Dec 3-10 also like to do the DIS Con weekend.
Disney at xmas time is a special time and place. Love the music, sights of xmas.:p :wave:

DISCON is 12/4 through 12/8. Everyone there during that time should keep their eyes open for lime green lanyards and lime green ribbons :) I hope I get to meet a lot of DISers. So if you see someone with a lime green ribbon, don't be shy...say something!

Here's my dilemma.

I'm due to do a flying 4 day trip with my girlfriend in early December ( 6 th through 11 th ).

I fancy a few days extra at the front end for Christmas shopping, chilling out etc but she can't do it for work reasons.

She's cool with me doing it on my own ( no other option really ) but I'd really like a drinking and park buddy so I don't feel too much like a loner.

I'd also LOVE to join up with you DISCONers .. and put a few faces to names .. make some new friends .. you know the deal !

Anyone fancy filling those shoes ?

Watch for lime green lanyards and ribbons. There will be a lot of us at WDW during that time frame. I'd love to meet you.

I am going for my first SOLO trip from Nov 29th - Dec 4th at POR. I am very excited! I have a ticket to MVMCP on the 1st and I want to see the Candlelight Processional on Friday, Nov 29th at 5pm. I think I will start to line up at 4pm. Is that adequate time?

See ya there!

Karen :Pinkbounc

P.S. Not yet feeling guilty about leaving my 6, 4 and 2 year olds home... they were just there 10/10 - 10/19!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter