Dessert Parties return to the Magic Kingdom & also California Grill

Also do we know which days these are offered? Is the Cali grill one every day or just specific days?

Well they aren't up for reservations yet with the pre or post party, so i guess that means 6am with the ADRs

So either they aren’t live or I’m at the wrong page. Once it’s live there should be a search for availability button on the celebration at the top page right?

Which page - I’m worried at wrong page to book?
I do the restaurant availability search in MK for the day I want (late evening), filter by dining event under dining experience - I'm looking for the MK parties, not Cali grill. If you click on the party directly, it's showing a blank page.

Treats & Seats shows BOOK NOW - as of 5:45. Others don't yet.

I do the restaurant availability search in MK for the day I want (late evening), filter by dining event under dining experience - I'm looking for the MK parties, not Cali grill. If you click on the party directly, it's showing a blank page.

Thanks - I’m at right page! Appreciate confirmation!!

Mine doesn't show "Book Now" ?? :(

I can now see "check availability" for MK After-Party @ TT ... here's hoping the others open shortly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter