DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

IMO since I’ve seen it on a few blog/news feeds, it’s just a random Friday afternoon Disney press release stating something that was already available (as us on this thread know all too well) but is likely done for marketing/advertising purposes. We all know there is zero chance DHS EMM gets any new dates beyond the 8/28 already available.

IMO since I’ve seen it on a few blog/news feeds, it’s just a random Friday afternoon Disney press release stating something that was already available (as us on this thread know all too well) but is likely done for marketing/advertising purposes.

I would be inclined to agree with you, except why would Disney release a press release about dates that they aren't booking right now? I'm thinking someone at wdwnt (the first place I saw it today) noticed the new blue dates at MK and got all excited without realizing they can't be booked or something. I don't know, it's a mystery.

I would be inclined to agree with you, except why would Disney release a press release about dates that they aren't booking right now? I'm thinking someone at wdwnt (the first place I saw it today) noticed the new blue dates at MK and got all excited without realizing they can't be booked or something. I don't know, it's a mystery.
I'm not seeing any dates pass 8/28 for HS, and nothing pass 8/27 is bookable for MK.

Is there a thread about extra morning hours for hollywood studios? I will be going in June with my kids (3.5 and 1.5) and my father. We got the EMM for MK one of the days but haven't been able to get EMM for HS. What is the overall thought of EMH for HS if we don't get EMM? Will it be so crowded it won't be worth the early arrival? I don't think my son (3.5) will even want to go on SDD but I was thinking it would be fun to be in the land before it got super crowded. We are staying at BC and were thinking about going to the EMH on the 2nd.

I'm still stalking the site in hopes that Fridays will be added for April. Do I even have a chance?

I’m still hoping they will offer for May 1st.. but at this point it seems highly unlikely..
this is my HS day and I couldn’t move it. Too bad it’s the only Wednesday in May they decided not to offer this.
We were hoping to try this but it doesn’t seem we will get to ever, considering after swge, this will probably be discontinued.

Last edited:
Is there a thread about extra morning hours for hollywood studios? I will be going in June with my kids (3.5 and 1.5) and my father. We got the EMM for MK one of the days but haven't been able to get EMM for HS. What is the overall thought of EMH for HS if we don't get EMM? Will it be so crowded it won't be worth the early arrival? I don't think my son (3.5) will even want to go on SDD but I was thinking it would be fun to be in the land before it got super crowded. We are staying at BC and were thinking about going to the EMH on the 2nd.
keep checking. Plans change and they may add the 7:00 slot as well, if they haven't already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter