Digital Membership Cards?

Have any blue card resale members have their ND turn to Y yet? We're not going until June, so I haven't created a a Google wallet yet to add the digital membership card after reading all the issues people are having. (Also not happy that I have to use Google wallet...why can't the info just be on my magic band or have a physical card that gets scanned.)
Mine is still ND. Going next month and reached out to DVC in early January and they "entered a ticket" to get mine fixed. 2 months later still ND

We

We are here now. Mine is still ND. However it is not an issue. We have used our temporary “digital version” from the DVC website with zero problems multiple times all week. Restaurants, shops, etc. Even the DVC lounge accepted it. No worries.

did you print it out? Or are you just showing them a screenshot?

This may have been mentioned before, but today I encountered the following annoyance:
The digital card, in my Apple Wallet, does NOT show my/our Member ID #!!

I needed that number today ... and had to fish out my expired, old-fashioned plastic hard from my physical wallet to find that Member ID number! Crazy?

Mine is still showing ND. Grandfathered blue card. Today we bought VGF direct. Points are already in my DVC account. I tried to add my new club ID membership in MDE. Membership & Passes - Add Another DVC membership. They want your login credentials to your DVC account. It didn't work for me or for my husband. Error messages. I don't remember having to use DVC login credentials when I added the club ID numbers a few years ago for 2 contracts. Any insight? Was hoping adding this contract would force the Y designation.

Mine is still showing ND. Grandfathered blue card. Today we bought VGF direct. Points are already in my DVC account. I tried to add my new club ID membership in MDE. Membership & Passes - Add Another DVC membership. They want your login credentials to your DVC account. It didn't work for me or for my husband. Error messages. I don't remember having to use DVC login credentials when I added the club ID numbers a few years ago for 2 contracts. Any insight? Was hoping adding this contract would force the Y designation.

It still might. Some have listed it did after a little bit.

Mine is still ND as well. I arrive next week to activate my Socerer AP (Gold renewal). I sure hope the screenshot from the DVC site works at GS.

It should because I was told that for the AP, the system is set up that when the membership number is entered, it won’t allow the activation if it is not a qualified membership.

Please report back.

This may have been mentioned before, but today I encountered the following annoyance:
The digital card, in my Apple Wallet, does NOT show my/our Member ID #!!
The code displayed on the Disney MagicMobile Pass in your Apple Wallet (or Google Pay on Android devices) is just like the code on the back of a MagicBand.

When the Disney MagicMobile Pass was rolled out almost ONE year ago, it's primary purpose was to allow your smartphone to perform many of the same functions as a MagicBand. The DVC Affiliation was a recent add-on to show eligibility for discounts.

OMG, I just looked for the heck of it and today just now I am "Y".

DVC Y, Annual

I didn't call and I have 2009 resale.

I better screenshot. I am going next month.

Before I go to the parks, I'm going to print out the card on the site, laminate it and stick it in my wallet 'just in case' my DVC Y goes back to DVC ND.

The code displayed on the Disney MagicMobile Pass in your Apple Wallet (or Google Pay on Android devices) is just like the code on the back of a MagicBand.

When the Disney MagicMobile Pass was rolled out almost ONE year ago, it's primary purpose was to allow your smartphone to perform many of the same functions as a MagicBand. The DVC Affiliation was a recent add-on to show eligibility for discounts.
Yes, I see a code but it isn't my Member #. For matter in front of me required the actual DVC Member #. Also ... I am west coast and don't particularly use the WDW versions of the mobile apps or the MagicBand. (Yes, I installed the WDW app in order to gain access to the digital Member ID card ... but now that the card is in my Apple Wallet, I expect it to provide as much detail as the expired physical card. Sadly, my expectation is misplaced.)

Just deleted the ND card in my Apple wallet and reloaded to see but, alas, it still says ND. Bought resale in 2007 so should be a Y. Going in May and really hope it's fixed by then. Not very happy to call DVC and basically be told yes, we know it's a problem and too bad for you. o_O

OMG, I just looked for the heck of it and today just now I am "Y".

DVC Y, Annual

I didn't call and I have 2009 resale.

I better screenshot. I am going next month.
Your post made me check mine and I am a Y now as well!!!!!!! Resale Jan 2011 just before resale restrictions started.
I had added the card to my digital wallet and it was a ND when added. Today it’s a Y. I did not have to remove it and re-add it. It changed automatically.

I purchased direct as a

I have a similar story to you and mine changed overnight last night too!
Hello All, been following this thread faithfully. Heading down to BCV on Tuesday for ten days. Have had ND since beginning. Grandfathered 2015 contract. Checked this morning (3/5, 0800 EST) and my wallet flipped overnight to ‘DVC Y’. Good luck all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter