Digital Membership Changed to "Y" Today

I've read they are doing it in batches. A friend of mine sent me a text last night indicating his was fixed without him doing anything. Who knows how the batches (if correct) are organized. There may yet be hope for yours.

I've read they are doing it in batches. A friend of mine sent me a text last night indicating his was fixed without him doing anything. Who knows how the batches (if correct) are organized. There may yet be hope for yours.

There is definitely hope. They are still processing. Once we get to a point where several days go past and nobody here is reporting a status change, that's when I might start to get concerned (and probably call MS). For now though, I would just sit tight and keep an eye on it!

Me too! Thanks for the update, I just checked! I’m really pretty shocked they actually did this for us grandfathered resale people, one less thing to worry about! We are headed to Vero Beach in two weeks and I hadn’t figured out what I was going to do about getting DVC benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter