DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think you all show post just the amount of annual dues you pay and let us try to figure out how it is broken down! ( yes I’m jealous, let me have my moment)
Vero and (soon) CFW owners would make this proposed game fun and challenging.

We're at 1515 points currently but if you looked at just our dues, we'd be at fewer than 1000 points if all were Vero!

I am tossing my name in part because my husband laughingly asked “is there a club for DVC members who have over 1000 points?” I said there was a disboards thread and he didn’t quite believe me.

Mark us down at 1070 - BCV (since 2009), VGF (since 2013), BLT (since 2021), and **drumroll** VGC (since 2024 which pushed us over 1000)

We’d been going back and forth on a bunch of AUL resale or VGC. We asked a guide at VGC DVC office (or maybe it was DL lounge) if there were VGC points and the guide said no. A day later we stopped into the DL DVC lounge to again ask if they had any VGC points. We expected them to say “no points but what about VDH?” This guide had the right number of points and that was that!

Last edited:
We’d been going back and forth on a bunch of AUL resale or VGC. We asked a guide at VGC DVC office (or maybe it was DL lounge) if there were VGC points and the guide said no. A day later we stopped into the DL DVC lounge to again ask if they had any VGC points. We expected them to say “no points but what about VDH?” This guide had the right number of points and that was that!
Let me get this straight, they had VGC points available when you asked and so you were able to buy direct from the guide??

If yes, then that is certainly a once-in-a-decade event.

Let me get this straight, they had VGC points available when you asked and so you were able to buy direct from the guide??

If yes, then that is certainly a once-in-a-decade event.
Yes one day (I think it was Sun or Mon) we asked a guide about VGC points and they said nope none available and none ever come available. I was remembering this as we asked a guide in the DL lounge but husband remembers it as we went to the DL lounge to check it out and then stopped at the VGC DVC office on the way back to the room. Regardless, a guide either at the DL lounge or the VGC DVC said no go on points.

Then on Tuesday, just for fun and to “get more data points” (which is what my husband called it), we went to the DL lounge and the guide who was there had 170 points at VGC available. We knew how rare it was and bought them.

Edited to add: I know we could have done resale for a bit cheaper but we wanted the same UY and frankly DVC makes it so easy to buy direct. The points were in our account the same day and they banked the 2023 points into 2024 for us (since it was WELL passed our banking deadline).

Last edited:
I rent half to pay for the dues on the lot. I come here with family and friends.

Current stay 1024 points for 3 weeks in 2BR villa.

Around 1,500 are SSR
Sounds fun! Any CCV points? We love those cabins. Our points are spread across Aulani, CCV and VGF, but we also book Riviera at 7 months,

Sounds fun! Any CCV points? We love those cabins. Our points are spread across Aulani, CCV and VGF, but we also book Riviera at 7 months,

None - I’ve stayed at CCV and BRV. There are usuaully only 2 of us so a cabin is wasted…..

My wife and I book the cabins…they’re totally fun!
Cabins look awesome. But they are so close to the 3BR that I just cant see not spending those few extra points for the GV. Now that's because I'm still in brining extra people mode. I'm sure in a few decades when we retire the cabins will hopefully be a good home for us for a few weeks a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter