DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandisw

DVC Forums
Since some people have asked that I start a new list, here is it. Feel free to post what you own, but to be included in the list, please also include the total. I started with people I believe are still board active.

RankMemberPoints
#1Blizzyblizz4,975
#2macman1234,000
#3Paul Stupin3,230
#4DougEMG2,590
#5Lorana2,271
#6TomandRobin2,235
#7princesscinderella2,230
#8JulieBeeRN2,175
#9DisneyCowboy2,044
#10TheWitvlietBunch2,015
#11NVDISFamily2000
#12Monorailmom1,905
#13Phatscott251,860
#14ZachaTack1,740
#15pangyal1,659
#16ILoveMyDVC1,644
#17NorCalFanatic1610
#18bobbiwoz1,547
#19ehh1,515
#20Pens Fan1,485
#21Sally5241,395
#22TCraig1,337
#23DanCali1,275
#24Bellecruiser1,275
#25Aussie RJ1,185
#26alexeis1,174
#27emchen1152
#28JavaDuck1,150
#29UrsulaWantsYour Soul1,150
#30Mexacajun1,100
#31Vikequeen1,095
#32SoCalDCLFan1,076
#33Arguetafamily1,069
#34rain3man1,030
#35TexasChick1231,010
#36kboo1,001
#37Astroblasters1000

Last edited:

What is new is that I am now the one maintaining it and starting with the old list makes it easier on me...

But, we can start new...I will delete what is there but please then be patient with me as it will take me time to get everyone on it.

Yes, only what you currently own...the post can include all the details of what you own in terms of resorts, etc. But the total is what I will include in the list and having it right there will save me lots of time doing the math...even with a calculator!!!

I am close...at 900...and want to get to the 1000 club, but won't happen until 2024 or 2025....I keep going back and forth with RIV or Poly tower!

I am close...at 900...and want to get to the 1000 club, but won't happen until 2024 or 2025....I keep going back and forth with RIV or Poly tower!
You seem to love Riviera so is there a benefit of having a big pile of points in one resort to help with planning multiple room trips for family? That’s or major issue. Having enough points for family stays every few years in the resorts we love. Thankfully we are summer travel people so it’s not that hard to trade in if needed at 7 months. Perhaps new poly will be somewhat easy to book given it’s likely larger room focused? Lots to consider for sure. Best to just have enough for both resorts and get well above 1000…. :)

Awww - that's sad. All the old timers gave inspiration in addonitis. I find it disappointing to not have them there. Does it matter if they are posting anymore or not? It's not like there are any prizes given out for being at the top so actually still owners or not doesn't matter. It's was a snapshot of where some people landed.

What is new about it? There are people on that list that haven’t posted in many years.
Haven't you sold all of your DVC Maistre Gracey?

You seem to love Riviera so is there a benefit of having a big pile of points in one resort to help with planning multiple room trips for family? That’s or major issue. Having enough points for family stays every few years in the resorts we love. Thankfully we are summer travel people so it’s not that hard to trade in if needed at 7 months. Perhaps new poly will be somewhat easy to book given it’s likely larger room focused? Lots to consider for sure. Best to just have enough for both resorts and get well above 1000…. :)
So my thoughts are two-fold...

It IS hugely beneficial to have a bunch of points in one resort if you don't want to have bank or borrow. We have the most points in CCV/BRV with AKV in second, because those are our two favorite places to stay. We have a decent amount in RIV, and then a small amount in VGC, PVB, SSR, and HHI. Having a bunch of points makes it very easy to plan those big family trips where we want multiple rooms or Grand Villas without having to bank or borrow. When we want different resorts, we can then try to switch at 7 months, but at least it means we have a resort we know we'll be happen at if it doesn't happen.

But, another method of having two different resorts -- especially if you don't visit multiple times -- is to take advantage of banking or borrowing, and then you just alternate resorts each year, using banked/borrowed points to give you the larger amount during big family trips. Originally this was our plan - alternating CCV/BRV and AKV - but then the 2020 summer incentives came out, and addonitis just bit us hard, and here we are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter