DIS DVC 1000 Point Club (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me get this straight, they had VGC points available when you asked and so you were able to buy direct from the guide??

If yes, then that is certainly a once-in-a-decade event.
I see VGC contracts sold by DVC pop up on OCRW every couple of weeks. Surprisingly not that rare!

I see VGC contracts sold by DVC pop up on OCRW every couple of weeks. Surprisingly not that rare!
This is totally off the thread topic but we were wondering how the points came back to Disney since they aren’t ROFR’ing them.

guide who was there had 170 points at VGC available
I wonder if you wanted to, could you have said, "we're only looking for 163 points"?
I see VGC contracts sold by DVC pop up on OCRW every couple of weeks. Surprisingly not that rare
...and I wonder further, would DVC guide sell you a point total below the full 170 points?

Now I'm gonna be asking every time I stay at VGC and every time I walk into the DVC lounge for a fountain drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter