Discounts in February

WALLSTREET

Earning My Ears
We are fairly new to the budget boards so we missed any discounts we might have been able to get for our trip to Wilderness Lodge last Feb. 24-Mar 3. What we were wondering is, since this is the most likely time we will be traveling to Disney each year (the week after President's Week), what kind of discounts might we be able to anticipate and when should we start trying for them? If anyone can share the prices they were able to get for this week, this past Feb., it might help us figure out what we can expect in the future, too.

We're going mid February 2002 so I've been looking for this info also. Do a "search" (top of page) on February rates and February discounts, that will bring back some helpful info to you. ~ :) ~

Hi. We went the week AFTER President's week this year (Feb 24-Mar 3) and we got the "Insider Rate" of $109 per night at Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside). Next year, we are going DURING President's week (Feb 16-23) and I am getting the "Nurse's Discount" at the Swan for $129 per night. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter