Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Traci I am scraplifting that for 2 of the 4 MAW albums. I only have 2 pieces of that paper. I love it. What Mickey is that from?

Oh how sweet! I feel so honored that you'd scraplift that for the MAW books. If I had more of the paper I'd send it to ya. I used both of my sheets too. The Mickey is old--from a WDW paper pack dated 2003. I'll look to see if there are more in the pack. It had a few papers and a bunch of stickers. If you have older park scrapbook stuff, check it. I used one Mickey that was a sticker and the one from my picture was a punch out in the center of a frame. They are identical in pose. The sticker was a tad larger though.

the letters ABC are 2 inch Mickey font. The ' is 2 inch Printing Press. The other words (The of) are cut at 1.5 I believe. The word Disney is cut at 2 1/4from Mickey Font. Pop dot the larger mickey heads on the flowers.

I picked my box up last night. Everything looks amazing. I can't wait to start adding pictures. Thank-you Shawn for letting me participate in such a great swap.

OK...so I'm just DISnooping on your thread.... and do I have this right??

You folks made homemade scrapbook pages for albums for 2 MAW children and their families?

And the slideshow was all the pages you've all created?

Oh, my..I'm all teary:goodvibes

What a blessing you DISers are - if no one has sent sprinkles of pixie dust to each and every one of you...well, here you go...

:lovestruc:lovestrucpixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust::lovestruc:lovestruc

Angels, everyone of you...just angels!

:)

You folks made homemade scrapbook pages for albums for 2 MAW children and their families?

What a blessing you DISers are - if no one has sent sprinkles of pixie dust to each and every one of you...well, here you go...

Yes, you have it right!

We did! Aren't these ladies awesome?!?!?

I can't wait to hear how the albums were received.

Actually they made 2 books for MAW kids per group for a total of 4 books for MAW kids. They are awesome ladies! A couple of years ago we made 2 autograph books as a gift for them.

Rebecca

just looked through the slide show....the pages are AMAZING!!! will be lifting a bunch of them!!

Thanks! Our box arrived days ago and I still haven't had a chance to open it up and enjoy. Nutty week (so, what else is new?) :rotfl2: I'll get to it over the weekend when I can savor everyone's wonderful contributions. I can't believe our wonderful hostess got everything to fit in that box!

BAMB - so sorry to hear about the clothespin problem. Is there anything (paper, etc.) I can send you to fix the page hole? Or was it on the photo mat? Did anyone else have this issue with these little buggers? I have lots :rolleyes1 of extra paper and could send it to you via the CT gals when I (hopefully) see some of them next week at a crop...

My box arrived while I was at Disneyland and am just now getting a chance to say how awesome everything is and that I cant wait to start using the pages!!
Thank you to everyone who participated and especially to our dear NM for hostessing and putting her heart out there and letting us help make books for very special children!
I will not be around alot for awhile but when this one comes up again, Im in Shawn!
Thanks again everyone!
:hug::grouphug:

Thanks! Our box arrived days ago and I still haven't had a chance to open it up and enjoy. Nutty week (so, what else is new?) :rotfl2: I'll get to it over the weekend when I can savor everyone's wonderful contributions. I can't believe our wonderful hostess got everything to fit in that box!

BAMB - so sorry to hear about the clothespin problem. Is there anything (paper, etc.) I can send you to fix the page hole? Or was it on the photo mat? Did anyone else have this issue with these little buggers? I have lots :rolleyes1 of extra paper and could send it to you via the CT gals when I (hopefully) see some of them next week at a crop...

You never told me the box arrived!

It was the background paper. No worries though, I was able to salvage the mats and the title (which was amazing by the way) so I'll just put it on new paper.

It was the background paper. No worries though, I was able to salvage the mats and the title (which was amazing by the way) so I'll just put it on new paper.

Ok - but I'd be happy to send you replacement paper. The background paper is Coredinations "Asparagus" - if you have trouble finding it, let me know. I got it at Jo's. Thanks for the complements!

And sheesh...the whiny kid...from so far away.... Yes, the box is here!

Okay everyone has received their boxes!!! So this swap is complete except for the delivery of the MAW books.

For those who need to mail in some tags for the books please do not forget.

Thank you everyone for particapting in this HUGE swap. It was a lot of fun to host and look forward to doing it again.

Ok - but I'd be happy to send you replacement paper. The background paper is Coredinations "Asparagus" - if you have trouble finding it, let me know. I got it at Jo's. Thanks for the complements!

And sheesh...the whiny kid...from so far away.... Yes, the box is here!

I'm such a dope - I used the Coredinations paper for the photo mats. The background paper for this Gardens page is an embossed trellis design ("Green Trellis") by Deja Views. I did have a sheet left over and gave it to Lisa this weekend for you. So, whenever you see her next - she's got it. :flower3:

I'm such a dope - I used the Coredinations paper for the photo mats. The background paper for this Gardens page is an embossed trellis design ("Green Trellis") by Deja Views. I did have a sheet left over and gave it to Lisa this weekend for you. So, whenever you see her next - she's got it. :flower3:

Saw her today but didn't see this message. Her life it topsy turvy so I'll get it later.

Thanks for sending the paper!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter