Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Our package came today! Amazing, awesome, totally worth all the time and effort put into this swap! Thank you everyone who played and did such great work!

Thank you for hostessing, Shawn, (and for getting Danica's page to me ;) ). And thank you Danica, for the page! I know I'll have a few dozen or so pictures of pressed pennies to put in there!

aw man, I was hoping mine would come today if you got yours. Darn it all.....

Guess I'll have to wait til Monday.

My box arrived today. Everything looks awesome. Thanks to everyone who was in this swap and Thanks to Shawn for hosting.
S :)

I met uo with my bff and picked up my pages and dropped off my card candy and I must say I love having the whole alpha so I can just put the pics on and done!
Great work everyone! Thank you!
And thank you Shawn for hosting!

My box arrived yesterday! What awesome pages!

Shawn, thank you so much for hostessing this swap and for putting doing the books for MAW.:flower3:

Our package came today! Amazing, awesome, totally worth all the time and effort put into this swap! Thank you everyone who played and did such great work!

Thank you for hostessing, Shawn, (and for getting Danica's page to me ;) ). And thank you Danica, for the page! I know I'll have a few dozen or so pictures of pressed pennies to put in there!

You're welcome! I forgot about that, haha. I did those pages so long ago, it feels like...

I am uploading photos now.:cool1: Also Erin I got your tags in the mail the other day. Thank you.

Just got my package and WOW!!! The pages are all so amazing!!:lovestruc Love everything...and I'm so happy to have the opportuity to help make 4 MAW kids' day a little brighter.:)

Thanks so much NemoMom-you are an awesome hostess!!:worship:

Got mine today, too!! A-MAZ-ING!!!!!!! You are all unbelievable scrappers! Shawn, you are a great hostess and I look forward to swapping with you again!

Got mine yesterday and I was so excited! I spent all day playing with them and admiring all the little details. Thank you everyone! Shawn, this was a huge swap to organize--thanks a bunch!

I made the title page for mine today. Thought I'd share in case anyone else needs an idea for the first page of your ABC book. the color is horrid in the photo--sorry!

106-1.jpg

Beautiful Traci!!! What will you do for an ending page now that you will have an odd number?? Let's see let's see let's see!!!!!!!

Beautiful Traci!!! What will you do for an ending page now that you will have an odd number?? Let's see let's see let's see!!!!!!!

I have to do that page tonight...so I'll let you know. Since I was in Grps. A and B, I got 2 complete sets of pages and one set is going in an album for my pastor's family. They are going to WDW yearly and have preschool aged kids. So it's a gift to them. I called already to set up a time to stop by this week to deliver it so I have to get the last page done tonight. Any suggestions???????????

I have to do that page tonight...so I'll let you know. Since I was in Grps. A and B, I got 2 complete sets of pages and one set is going in an album for my pastor's family. They are going to WDW yearly and have preschool aged kids. So it's a gift to them. I called already to set up a time to stop by this week to deliver it so I have to get the last page done tonight. Any suggestions???????????

Ugggghhhhh!!! I was hoping you had something all laid out that I could lift!!!! I know I have a cute piece that I bought...it's Mickey sitting on a tissue box crying...symbolizing the end of the trip...not sure if that's the idea you could go with?? That's all I've got for now...if I come up with something more, I'll let you know!

Traci I am scraplifting that for 2 of the 4 MAW albums. I only have 2 pieces of that paper. I love it. What Mickey is that from?

Finally opened my box!
Everything is fab-u-lous!!!

I did have one casualty though. One of my garden pages from PBF got a hole it it from the clothes pin. :sad:
I was able to salvage the title and mats so those are now stuck to a piece of press and seal. I think I have some green paper somewhere to use as a background.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter