Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

I will definetly take pictures. I have no clue how to do a slideshow, but I can post a link to the pictures on photobucket.

UGHH!! As I was dropping the girls off at school I glanced back and there on the back seat was my box that DH was going to mail before he dropped my van off at the shop for the weekend. It's now in the hands of my local postmaster and is being shipped overnight...a costly mistake on my part. I apologize to everyone.
Sheri

no worries Sheri, we've all done that.

Pictures would be great!! I want to print pictures for the kids and get these albums done for Xmas.

I'm trying to decide if I should add pics from this last trip or all of the trips combined.

no worries Sheri, we've all done that.

Pictures would be great!! I want to print pictures for the kids and get these albums done for Xmas.

I'm trying to decide if I should add pics from this last trip or all of the trips combined.

Me too. I have last year's ABC swap, plus these 2, so I have 3 different set for 3 kids. I think picking photos from all of the trips would be really neat, but a lot more work.

Me too. I have last year's ABC swap, plus these 2, so I have 3 different set for 3 kids. I think picking photos from all of the trips would be really neat, but a lot more work.

I think it would be neat too but of course I'd have to have the pics in chronological order, which would be nearly impossible! LOL

I guess I just need to see if this last trip has enough photos of each kid to do every title. If I don't have enough then a mass album will be the back up plan.

The last two boxes should be here today. My goal is to get them boxed up, print out the shipping labels for those with flare rate boxes and drop them off tomorrow at the PO. I wil just have a few to go in and have them to mail off. I would try to mail off today, but my mail arrives after 2pm. Oh I will take photos and get them uploaded probably after I have mailed them off. That's my plan we will see how it goes.

The last two boxes should be here today. My goal is to get them boxed up, print out the shipping labels for those with flare rate boxes and drop them off tomorrow at the PO. I wil just have a few to go in and have them to mail off. I would try to mail off today, but my mail arrives after 2pm. Oh I will take photos and get them uploaded probably after I have mailed them off. That's my plan we will see how it goes.

Great Shawn!! You have done a great job hosting!!! I mailed my tags to you yesterday!

Yeah both boxes arrived and believe it or not I had a chance to get 4 mailed out. DH got home and was going to town, so I did as many as I could before he left. Actually still out with him,but just had to post the news. Oh here are the 4 I mailed today:

AWM
MickeyTeacher
MM2000/PO3- I mailed it to Jennifer.
DIT

I will pm your DC # when I get on the computer tonight.

Okay I just pm'd everyone with their dc#'s. I will be mailing out the rest of the boxes tomorrow. Please let me know when you get yours so I can mark it off as received.

I want to thank everyone for helping make this swap possible not only for those who took part in it, but for 4 special kids, and in honor and memory of my ds13:littleangel:. Also thanks for all the WONDERFUL goodies. Never a necessary, but very much appreciated.

I still need to take pictures and then get them onto photobucket. Hopefully I will have it done before the first boxes arrive. :goodvibes. PO3 I made sure to put everyones pages into the correct box. It worked out well since my personalized pages were in the same group.

Our package came today! Amazing, awesome, totally worth all the time and effort put into this swap! Thank you everyone who played and did such great work!

Thank you for hostessing, Shawn, (and for getting Danica's page to me ;) ). And thank you Danica, for the page! I know I'll have a few dozen or so pictures of pressed pennies to put in there!

:cheer2:. Glad to hear they are arriving. I still have not taken pictures yet. I know shamey shamey on me. Everytime I get the time it is dark outside and the lighting in my house just does not do the pages well. It is in my head to get it done. Promise:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter