Disney 12x12 ABC Page Swap/MAW:COMPLETE

Now you know Susan.. he just may come home and freak if anything is outdated!! Heck, he'll be so glad to see you and the kids...you'll be lucky if he gets to the kitchen!

You are funny! But understandable - it has been such a long time and you want everything perfect! I can't even imagine how excited you are - totally awesome...best wishes for the happiest of reunions!

Susan, that's awesome!! What a wonderful weekend ahead for you!! Sending lots of hugs to y'all, and to echo po3--please tell him Tennessee thanks him for serving for us, too!!

:banana:Susan!!!!!!:banana: What wonderful news!!!! I'm so happy for you. It'll be so wonderful for you all to be together again. And, Yay!!:cool1: on the job and it being where he can live at home! Awesome!!!!!

I worked on this swap all weekend at a 2 day crop last weekend and wanted to let you know I got TONS accomplished! Both of my pages are from a sketch you provided. I have all 30 pages built with the paper layers and mats and everything is taped down. I just have titles left and all the embellishing. Still alot though.Everything is coming together so cute! Just thought I'd let ya know.

WOW!!! That is fast . Looking forward to seeing the end result. You will be amazed how fast they come together at the point you are at now. :cool1:

Couple of ?'s for you Shawn.....

I have remember when paper pack that is textured and is ocean blue.
Can I use it for my background paper?
Or I have a bunch of Ariel paper but it's thin.....
Which would you perfer?

Holly I think you are asking about the part in the guidelines where I said about backing it up with a piece of thicker cardstock. Mainly that is for it will not get bent at the corners. I have the same situation with some of my Sandylion paper I am going to use. I am wondering should I or should I not put cardstock behind it. I am thinking if it is packaged where it wont get bent using the thinner sheet will be fine. Either is paper choice is fine. Go with what you like best for your idea. When I send them back I may not put them in alphabetical order just to keep the thinner ones in the middle from getting bent.

Couple of ?'s for you Shawn.....

I have remember when paper pack that is textured and is ocean blue.
Can I use it for my background paper?
Or I have a bunch of Ariel paper but it's thin.....
Which would you perfer?

When we have mentioned backing it with a cardstock- it doesn't have to be good cardstock- if you are covering it completely with a piece of paper- I have used bulk cardstock in colors I don't use to back things before- as long as the paper isn't so thin that the color shows through.

I used a patterned paper that was thinner on my N "Nutty Bunch" page. I just put a piece of cardstock behind it---go to JoAnn's when the cardstock is on sale and stock up.

checking in! Will be busy the week of the 4th so I'm popping in early.

Nothing to report, I have been slowly making purchases.

I too an checking in now while i think of it.
I have my background paper for U
and I'm trying to figure out my color scheme for B.

Is there a cart that has the word believe on it?
Just thinking out loud here.

Thank you so much. I have an idea in my head. I'll have to see how it looks on paper.
Does anyone mind if I do a black/white page for B??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter