• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I'm confused on the actual party start time in May. On the Studios DAH page it shows the hours are from 9-12, but if you look at the park hours it shows from 9:30-12:30. I would love to know which it is.

I swear. C’mon Disney. It appears there are conflicts with the DAH page, park hours, and confirmation emails for this and some MK dates. Hopefully stuff gets updated soon. DAH being 9:30-12:30 would make the most sense to me if that is in fact accurate.

I swear. C’mon Disney. It appears there are conflicts with the DAH page, park hours, and confirmation emails for this and some MK dates. Hopefully stuff gets updated soon. DAH being 9:30-12:30 would make the most sense to me if that is in fact accurate.
The way it looks on the park hours pages seems to make a lot more sense.

Yeah we got a conformation email sayin 9-12. Hours show 9:30-12:30? ‍♂️

I'm confused on the actual party start time in May. On the Studios DAH page it shows the hours are from 9-12, but if you look at the park hours it shows from 9:30-12:30. I would love to know which it is.

From the Disney Website (Ticket purchase page):
Disney After Hours
Event Hours
  • Guests with Disney After Hours tickets can enter the park at 7:00 PM on the event night.
  • March 30; April 6, 13, 2019 tickets: The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight.
  • May 1, 4, 10, 17, 24, 31; June 14, 21, 28, 2019 tickets: The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM.

From the Disney Website (Ticket purchase page):
Disney After Hours
Event Hours

• Guests with Disney After Hours tickets can enter the park at 7:00 PM on the event night.
  • March 30; April 6, 13, 2019 tickets: The event takes place from 9:00 PM to midnight.
  • May 1, 4, 10, 17, 24, 31; June 14, 21, 28, 2019 tickets: The event takes place from 9:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
Cool it looks like they have updated it now. Happy to see it's 9:30.

Thanks

Well I guess now we know why May 1 mysteriously didn't get EMM, so they could do DAH with 'special anniversary offerings' whatever that means. We've booked it.

We need opinions please! We had planned on doing DAH at AK and MK. We are going the last week in June.
Right now they have DAH for HS on that Friday we are there.
There is no AK or MK DAH the week we will be there even though they have already added some dates to June for AK.
Should we just go to HS DAH? We had already planned going on that Friday and have the fireworks dessert party booked.
If we make reservation for HS DAH's we will only enter with the DAH ticket and not go earlier with a regular park ticket.
Should we still keep the dessert party reservation if we buy DAH tickets?
I know they give out free snacks and I doubt we would be able to eat much after a dessert party.
My head is spinning trying to make plans :crazy2:

We need opinions please! We had planned on doing DAH at AK and MK. We are going the last week in June.
Right now they have DAH for HS on that Friday we are there.
There is no AK or MK DAH the week we will be there even though they have already added some dates to June for AK.
Should we just go to HS DAH? We had already planned going on that Friday and have the fireworks dessert party booked.
If we make reservation for HS DAH's we will only enter with the DAH ticket and not go earlier with a regular park ticket.
Should we still keep the dessert party reservation if we buy DAH tickets?
I know they give out free snacks and I doubt we would be able to eat much after a dessert party.
My head is spinning trying to make plans :crazy2:
The big thing you need to decide is if there are things you would want to do that aren’t open during dah. If everything you want to do is open during dah I would definitely do it. I also think you’d be okay doing the dessert party. We’ve never done it at hs but I know some people have. There isn’t a ton to fill the time during dah at hs so the dessert party shouldn’t be a problem

The big thing you need to decide is if there are things you would want to do that aren’t open during dah. If everything you want to do is open during dah I would definitely do it. I also think you’d be okay doing the dessert party. We’ve never done it at hs but I know some people have. There isn’t a ton to fill the time during dah at hs so the dessert party shouldn’t be a problem
We have been to HS several times and won't have to much of anything else that is not open during DAH.

We have been to HS several times and won't have to much of anything else that is not open during DAH.
I say go for it then! I personally think dah is worth every penny and I don’t get any discounts for the event

Did 3/23 and we absolutely loved it. Did Fantasmic, so we got a later start. We were still able to do:

TMM x 3
AS x 1
ST x 3
SDD x 4

That was plenty for us. Add in some character meets, plenty of ice cream/popcorn/drinks, and it was a 10.10 for our family. My wife said it was her favorite part of our ten night trip(I agreed). I hope they keep this up indefinitely as we’ll 100% do this next time.

I just bought a ticket for May The 4th. My girlfriend doesn’t want to be out that late on our arrival day, and she had no interest in going to DHS at all on this trip, so I’ll be doing it solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter