• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Thank you thank you thank you ! Just booked May 16th for MK and May 17th for DHS. Now to go back and tweak my plans. I appreciate everyone who on this thread for all your information and reviews. So excited !

I have such a hard time with decisions. And I have to decide btwn DAH MK and DAH HS for my trip. We have SDMT Fps for 2 days already, so maybe I should do DHS. Ugh, this is so hard.

So is the consensus that there will not be dates in June for MK or just that they've not released them yet? I am so hoping for a mk after hours for our golden birthday girl!!

So is the consensus that there will not be dates in June for MK or just that they've not released them yet? I am so hoping for a mk after hours for our golden birthday girl!!

I'd vote there will be DAH in the summer months. Maybe not the first few weeks of June which are historically busier (like last year). The trend is certainly more DAH than less.

Just guessing though.

I honestly never once thought this event would be offered for my trip dates (4/28 - 5/3) BUT since it is of course I bought in for May 2nd. It's my last night in Disney so this event actually opens up the possibility of me enjoying evening Epcot AND MK. Sad I had to pay $125 for it, but!

Now to go read everyone's experiences because I haven't been keeping up with DAH at all.

YAY!! I'm so excited, and my family is planning on getting DAH for May 23rd. However we have a dilemma and I want an opinion from people who have been to these events before. We have a Hoop De Doo reservation at 6:15 on the night of the event. I really don't feel like we could change it. This event will not be our only day at MK. is it outrageous to not take advantage of the fact that they let people in at 6pm (historically) for this party? Or do you think that arriving at MK around 8:45 is still going to be worth it? Have others that attended this event not arrived until right before it actually started? Just curious what people's opinions are :)

This table resides in Post #13, but I've updated it with today's release. I find year-over-year comparisons and trends interesting when it comes to these special events.

Great chart !!! Looking at it - do you think July dates will be like last year - on Saturdays? or they might stick with Thursdays?

Right now we have EMM booked for our Magic Kingdom day. With the May date, it looks like after hours will be offered for Magic Kingdom on our Animal Kingdom day, which is a half day for us. Would you recommend keeping EMM for Magic Kingdom or canceling and doing the after hours event?

We booked May 1 at Studios because it is the anniversary.

• Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – Special offerings will be available to commemorate the 30th anniversary of Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Hoping for something special, lol.

I got tickets for May 23rd, there will be 8 of us! I'm so excited for everyone that has been waiting for May dates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter