**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I'm there the April school vacation week so didn't really expect my dates, but was keeping fingers crossed. We already have an EMH till 2A, guess I was getting greedy....

Thanks so much to everyone who caught this so early! I was able to book for May 2 through the app. I’m so excited to be able to do this again as the last time we went in July of last year, my daughter wasn’t feeling well so we had to leave after only 4 rides. Can’t wait to do it properly this time (hopefully)! Thanks again everyone :)!!

Congrats for all those waiting. I really was looking forward to DAH in May but releasing these so late (after FP are done) is making it very difficult to shuffle plans.

I'm going to book May 16 when things settle down a bit. I was so happy last night when the dates showed up!

See you there!

I’m super lucky, I have a day at Epcot planned on the 16th but changed our dinner reservation from 7:50pm to 5:15pm last week, just in case they released a DAH event. And they did! Thanking my lucky Disney stars that everything is working out for me!

See you there!

I’m super lucky, I have a day at Epcot planned on the 16th but changed our dinner reservation from 7:50pm to 5:15pm last week, just in case they released a DAH event. And they did! Thanking my lucky Disney stars that everything is working out for me!
I am planning on an EPCOT day too on my DAH day. But was just planning to hit the food booths that day

I'm so happy they finally released new dates and for those going in May! I noticed MK dates goes thru May, but HS and AK have dates that run thru June. Wondering if this means MK won't have any for June?! We are going the end of June and was really hoping for it to be extended! Fingers crossed they're just waiting to release the summer dates.

Wasn’t really sure I wanted to do this for my May trip. But as it falls on the day I planned to close my trip out at MK I guess I will.

On May 16, we'll be at AK. All I currently have booked is FOP around noon, I really set up the day for DAH at MK just in case. For dining though, we have to choose between Sanaa at 2:30 or LTT at 6. If we keep Sanaa, we'll just plan a quick service somewhere in MK before the event starts. Oh, we have ph tickets, so we can get into MK whenever we want that day.

Also, we can do either of those meals on another day, so pick based on which will set us up best for DAH vs just picking your preferred restaurant, if that makes sense.

I am so tempted to pull the trigger on May 2. Problem is, that’s our arrival day and our flight is at 5:45 am, arriving at 1 pm. I did schedule dinner at Artists Point for 7, so timing is perfect, but we’ll be so tired. My grandson is 7 and he can go forever, but this grandma is not sure I could do it. I had scheduled 3 fp’s at the MK prior to dinner, knowing we Could skip those if I’m dragging, so would definitely skip those allowing more resort time before dinner. We also have a full day at the MK the next day, but could arrive later than we had planned. It would allow me to cancel our EMM that’s on our last day, but just can’t decide how crazy an idea this is. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter