Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

Erin no worries. Sadly you are not the only one that will not be late. Myself included. So I think I'll just go ahead and move the date back. I don't want anyone to feel pressure to hurry up and get them done. Really. I am so ok with moving the date. It's paper. Not stressing over paper. If you have to stews then it's no fun!!!!!
So bottom line...... Please take your time.

Whew!!!! Thank you so very much!!!! I feel much better now!

Thank you Holly. I am cutting stars off my moon right now. It is taking much longer than I thought.
I still need to do the monthly ones. I have the cutest idea for February. I found the perfect paper for it.

Pushing to be postal on Wednesday. I am finished my R group but the P is needing some work.

I have to finish my month ones also...EEEKKK I need to get cracking.

If it is okay rather than really pushing to get these all done and mailed by tomorrow, I will finish them this weekend and get them out on Monday. I have 3 cards complete and the other 3 are cut out but not put together and then I just need to do my address cards but I would rather take a little more time than I have available by Wednesday.

Rebecca

trm- no need to push to get them done. take your time.

rebecca- you too! really.

i'm going to push the date back again. just because i know we ALL have things going on right now.

sorry Nan.

1st I'd like to say thank you to everyone who has mailed already and on time. and for those of you that have not yet, it's ok.

I'm really sorry, but life has just gotten so busy for some of us that I said I would move the date back to make less stress for all that needed extra time.

Sooooo how about Oct 29th?
That way if anyone is giving them as gifts they will still have them back in plenty of time.

I've had some really stressful *real life* issues arrive so this has not been on the top of my *important* list. i'm really not trying to blow this off, it's just i need to put what's right first.

I hope this is ok with everyone.

thank you for your patience.

Not an issue.. just need a date to put on the swap calendar... trying to stay organized..

I know life gets in the way..believe me.. you all have no clue what is going on here as I have not posted much about it... I just want everyone to know when to get these in so no one misses it!

I am finally finished!!!!! I will be packing these up this morning and mailing them on my way to or from the dentist this afternoon.:thumbsup2

:dance3: I'm done :dance3: I'm done :dance3: I'm done:dance3:

AND, I really like what I made. :thumbsup2

I will be postal this afternoon. :)

Thanks Ann!

Mail call- Stephanies & Rebeccas arrive today. Everything looks great!
Thanks for my goodies!!

Ann your package arrived sat. I just found it outside!! YIKES!
Everything lookes great!!
Thanks so much for my goodies! Bubba said thanks too!!

I still think of him when I see that character. :) Hope he hasn't outgrown it yet.

Glad they got there.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter