Disney and Non A-Z Rolodex swaps. see update last page

I don't have PO3's info and want to get these in the mail (hopefully still today). Can someone pm me the info? I thought I had it, but don't. Thanks a bunch!!

Nope...not yet?? Could you send it to me? I have my box all ready to go, so I can get it right out tomorrow!! :thumbsup2 Thanks Jennifer!

thanks Jennifer. i totally missed this.

and thanks LM3K. i'll be on the lookout.

OK finally postal. I have DC if we need it. Should reach you by Wednesday. Hope you are feeling better!

Just to update everyone.
I had planned out swapping out this weekend and just did not have the time. I'm so sorry. I promise I will do it this week. Life has thrown me a few curve balls.
Thanks for your patience.

thank you Stephanie. i hope so too!

it was a doozie let me tell ya!

All postal.

Thanks for your patience.

All have dc if we need it.

I have dble checked and triple checked before packing up the stuff and I somehow have an extra D as in "love that duck". So if everyone can please check you letter well and let me know who's missing the d I promise to send it right out to you.
Thanks.

These cards were way cool too. I love how different they are. I don't think I will be giving these away as gifts after all. I will have to hoard them.

Got mine today! Loved them all. I already put all the cards in the rolodex and filed the addresses I have been collecting. this turned out so cute! Thanks everybody!!!!:thumbsup2 Thanks to our hostess too!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter