Disney Dining Swap- Completed!

Jennifer those are awesome!!!!
Love love love the popcorn!!!
And I love that blingy paper. :love:

Rebecca--since you already have ours would you mind taking a look and letting me know if you think we need to send anything else please. Iwould hate for anyone to be disappointed.

Thanks, Cheryl

I just looked and you both did a topper (or label- one of them is a little smaller- which is fine and fits well to me) as well as a paper piecing and then 1 other item- the extra item was not needed for the marshmellows but I think it was needed for the Krispy treats since the title is so small (but very nicely done and I like it). Anyway my feeling is that you did what was needed and your groups look great.

Rebecca

That Candy Apple....is to die for!!! I can't wait to get that baby!! Awesome job Jennifer!

I planned to be finished yesterday and mailing this morning...but got super nig news and became an aunt early yesterday. So, I didn't quite finish. I'm almost done though and am going to try to finish today and still make the po this afternoon. I'll let you know later for sure. I have just some little things to do...tying up loose ends so to speak in a few groups. I'll get my pix up later tonight hopefully....if not, tomorrow sometime. I have been really slack in that area! :sad2: Anyway, the little guy is doing awesome after an emergency c-section!!! :cloud9:

That Candy Apple....is to die for!!! I can't wait to get that baby!! Awesome job Jennifer!

I planned to be finished yesterday and mailing this morning...but got super nig news and became an aunt early yesterday. So, I didn't quite finish. I'm almost done though and am going to try to finish today and still make the po this afternoon. I'll let you know later for sure. I have just some little things to do...tying up loose ends so to speak in a few groups. I'll get my pix up later tonight hopefully....if not, tomorrow sometime. I have been really slack in that area! :sad2: Anyway, the little guy is doing awesome after an emergency c-section!!! :cloud9:

So glad to hear the baby is doing well- if you don't make it to the PO today it is okay. I will still get it by early next week if you mail tomorrow. I still have a few groups to do (okay almost all of them- I just don't have to mail). I can still mail them off by the middle to end of next week.

Rebecca

So glad to hear the baby is doing well- if you don't make it to the PO today it is okay. I will still get it by early next week if you mail tomorrow. I still have a few groups to do (okay almost all of them- I just don't have to mail). I can still mail them off by the middle to end of next week.

Rebecca

Thanks Rebecca!! I actually ended up being taken away for literally ALL day today. Without boring you with all the details...DH called around 11 that one of his employees got hurt and he needed me to go to the hospital. So, I went and sat and sat....and did paper work...and in going to get kids and to the dentist, ran back to check on the guy. Anyway, I just got back in about an hour ago and straightened, did dishes and laundry. I wanted to jump on here and let you know. I never got to do those last bits...it really is just finishing touches. I can probably get up early tomorrow and get them done, however the plan is for some stickles...and I am not sure they will dry to mail by 12. Would it be ok to mail priority on Monday? It would be to you by Wednesday. If not, I could get it out to you Express. I checked and the rate would be $40, so if Wednesday is ok, I'd rather save the money. But, I don't want to cause any issues. These last couple finishing touches are going to be done tomorrow if it kills me! Anyway, let me know and I'll get up the pictures tomorrow for sure. I took everything else already and bagged and tagged all but these last few.

Thanks everyone ;)

Rebecca, mine were sent yesterday along with your cards. I'll be gone until the 6th, so please hold onto my package until the 3rd or so. Thanks!

Thanks Rebecca!! I actually ended up being taken away for literally ALL day today. Without boring you with all the details...DH called around 11 that one of his employees got hurt and he needed me to go to the hospital. So, I went and sat and sat....and did paper work...and in going to get kids and to the dentist, ran back to check on the guy. Anyway, I just got back in about an hour ago and straightened, did dishes and laundry. I wanted to jump on here and let you know. I never got to do those last bits...it really is just finishing touches. I can probably get up early tomorrow and get them done, however the plan is for some stickles...and I am not sure they will dry to mail by 12. Would it be ok to mail priority on Monday? It would be to you by Wednesday. If not, I could get it out to you Express. I checked and the rate would be $40, so if Wednesday is ok, I'd rather save the money. But, I don't want to cause any issues. These last couple finishing touches are going to be done tomorrow if it kills me! Anyway, let me know and I'll get up the pictures tomorrow for sure. I took everything else already and bagged and tagged all but these last few.

Mailing Monday will be fine. Go ahead and mail priority.

Rebecca

Thanks everyone ;)

Rebecca, mine were sent yesterday along with your cards. I'll be gone until the 6th, so please hold onto my package until the 3rd or so. Thanks!

I can hold it and mail it on the 8th- I am leaving on the 3rd to be at Disney and don't know that I will be able to get by a PO- so I can mail yours when I get back too.

Rebecca

Jennifer's arrived this morning so we are just waiting for 1 more and for me to finish up.

Rebecca

Rebecca - I am postal - DC # 03091830000132117353. You should have it Wednesday!!!

I am in the process of uploading the pictures I have been promising to photobucket...it's moving slow. When it's done, I'll be back to put them up here.

OK...finally have pictures uploaded!!!!

Group 7B - Giant Cupcakes...there are several pieces because I was not thrilled with the way they were turning out, so I kept going, but included all that I made. The title is pretty big...it was hard to make it smaller. On the piecing, there is "curled chocolate"...hope it stays that way!!!

diningswap015.jpg

diningswap014.jpg

Group 7 - Mickey Waffles...mat, box and title. It's hard to tell in the picture but the little mouse heads are embossed and chalked. The top layer of the journal box is a large embossed Mickey.

diningswap013.jpg

Group 1 - Cinderella's Royal Table...title, mat and shapes. The castles on the mat are popped. There are stickles on the shapes.

diningswap012.jpg

Group J - Garden Grill...2 mats

diningswap011.jpg

Group H - 1900 Park Fare - Title - the letters are gold...hard to see with the glare. There is a gold brad in each corner. The background is carousel horses. The edges are inked mauve.

diningswap010.jpg

Group E - Chef Mickey's - mats...they are red, black bling and white. The chef hats are popped amd the knife and fork are silver and popped.

diningswap009.jpg

Group 4 - Donald's Safari Breakfast - piecing, title, mat...Donald's feathers are flocked. "Safari Breakfast" is rubbed-on but it's hard to see.

diningswap008.jpg

Group G - Akershus - alt. letter...gold is embossed and there are blue gems throughout.

diningswap007.jpg

Group 5 - T-Rex - piecing, title, box, mat...the piecing and title are both inked. The box is a "fossil" and has a vellum overlay to write on.

diningswap006.jpg

Group C - Rainforest Cafe - title...elephants in the background, "cafe" is stickled

diningswap005.jpg

Group I - Ohana - 3 paperclips...a tiki, a pineapple drink and a hibiscus

diningswap004.jpg

Group 2 - Le Cellier - title, lyric and mat...all have the plaid ribbon, lyric is the famous cheddar cheese soup recipe, title is inked.

diningswap003.jpg

Group 3 - 50's Prime Time - mat, box and title...box is tv, title I tried to make as close to the outside sign as possible.

diningswap002.jpg

Group F - Crystal Palace - tags...one each for the 4 characters. Multi-colored ribbons stapled in each. Each tag has a cream top, but different base according to character.

diningswap001.jpg

That's all!! Sorry for the long post...but wanted to just get them all up here! Hope you all like them!

WOW. AMAZING!!!!

just had to say...and happy early Christmas to meeee bc I get some of those wonderful pieces!

Nice work! I only get 2 sets, but they're awesome ones!

Thanks, Jennifer!! You get that Mickey waffle set...I promise it is better in person! Have an awesome cruise! I'm a bit jealous...but would like to live vicariously through you...so we need to see some scrappy pages when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter