Disney Dining Swap- Completed!

Rebecca - I forgot to mention...the stamped images you wanted are also in the box. I didn't put them in a ziploc...didn't think about it until after it was out of my hands. Hope it is ok!! Let me know please!

It has not arrived yet- but I find it normally takes 3 days for things to arrive here from anywhere out of FL.

Rebecca

It has not arrived yet- but I find it normally takes 3 days for things to arrive here from anywhere out of FL.

Rebecca

Bummer! Let me know when it does get there please!!! :thumbsup2 I had checked the usps site and it said that it was in Tampa yesterday am and was expected to be delivered yesterday...little liars!!!

Bummer! Let me know when it does get there please!!! :thumbsup2 I had checked the usps site and it said that it was in Tampa yesterday am and was expected to be delivered yesterday...little liars!!!

It was delivered today- it was probably scheduled to arrive at my PO yesterday and then given to my carrier for delivery today. We don't get things sent out by package carriers - everything comes by our letter carrier so if it isn't in my post office the night before it doesn';t go out in the morning.

Rebecca

I just wanted to update everyone. I have everything and most things are sorted. It has been a crazy couple of days with life between an All Hallows Eve celbration at the church and voting day (our church is a precinct). I will not get these out before I leave this afternoon for Disney so I will be mailing everything on Monday(the 8th) after I return.

Rebecca

I have just arrived back from the Post Office. I have mailed all of them except DisneyBarlans (I needed to get an envelope) and anyone in group C- I did not like my pp and I thought of something newwhile laying down last night so I did it this morning and will mail these tomorrow once the paint is dry.

Rebecca

All packages are now on there way home! Thank you all for your hard work on this swap.

Rebecca

My package arrived today! Thanks so much for hostessing!!!!!

Everything is FABULOUS and makes me want to start my 2010 disney scrapbook :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter