Disney Dream August 7, 2017

It's one gift per stateroom. It's up to you (or your budget) if you would like to make a gift for each person in each room.

I have heard of people complaining about the type of gifts they receive. I know in my case, we would appreciate anything given to me or my girls. Even if it's from the dollar store. I personally think this is some extra "Pixie Dust" the kids can look forward to on the cruise.

By the way, please let everyone know if anyone in your party is allergic to anything.

@MommaAlp i don't have a new list yet. I will definitely start a new one if I have more people. I think I've seen a couple people on another page asking to join a group. Keep an eye on this thread.

It's one gift per stateroom. It's up to you (or your budget) if you would like to make a gift for each person in each room.

I have heard of people complaining about the type of gifts they receive. I know in my case, we would appreciate anything given to me or my girls. Even if it's from the dollar store. I personally think this is some extra "Pixie Dust" the kids can look forward to on the cruise.

By the way, please let everyone know if anyone in your party is allergic to anything.
Great! Thank you very much.

Hi. I just booked this cruise today!! a last minute decision but i think it will be great, just before my son starts 2nd grade. Are there any late comers like me who can still be part of an FE group on this ship? thanks for your help. This will be our first cruise ever!!!

Hi. I just booked this cruise today!! a last minute decision but i think it will be great, just before my son starts 2nd grade. Are there any late comers like me who can still be part of an FE group on this ship? thanks for your help. This will be our first cruise ever!!!
I will start a list for latecomers! You are the second to join.

Hi! I'm new to the FE thing & was wondering exactly how our group is doing it. Are we doing one gift per stateroom or per person in each group or are we doing something each day? I've tried to research how these things are usually done but it seems like every group puts their own twist on it. I have a lot of great FE ideas & want to start working on them I just want to make sure how many FE gifts I should be making. Thanks!
I'm new to this too, but I was planning one gift for the adults in each room and a separate gift for each of the kids.

Panicking! I have almost everything I'm taking packed in our luggage. Started FE, yet I feel so unprepared. I feel I'm going to be missing something important when I get there. 31 days left and counting :scared:

Panicking! I have almost everything I'm taking packed in our luggage. Started FE, yet I feel so unprepared. I feel I'm going to be missing something important when I get there. 31 days left and counting :scared:
You're packed maybe I'm the one that should be panicking . I better get started, before I know it our vacation will be here.

I know what I'm making for FE's & think I have all the things I need to make them. I just need to do a trial run to see if it's going to come out as planned.

I haven't received my cruise packet yet but maybe it has to do with my last name starting with a W? Always last....

I haven't even thought about packing & I always have MAJOR packing anxiety. I've come to realize over the years if I pack too early, more and more things just end up in my suitcase, lol!

I will start a list for latecomers! You are the second to join.
We also just booked and were wondering about the FEs and found a post on the Disney Meets thread on this site for this cruise with some families who are wanting to do the FEs who were soliciting interest through end of this week so the latecomers here might want to jump on that thread and add their family info.

We also just booked and were wondering about the FEs and found a post on the Disney Meets thread on this site for this cruise with some families who are wanting to do the FEs who were soliciting interest through end of this week so the latecomers here might want to jump on that thread and add their family info.
They are more than welcome! I will start a list as long as they post stateroom and family info.

IMG_1002.jpg

Please add stateroom and names of those 21 and over joining us for Mixology. I already know a couple of you won't be joining, would you guys like to meet up at a certain time for a group picture?

@MeliMel702 I have read that Disney sometimes with sprinkle one with pixie dust and upgrade their room. I am wondering how we could notify all Castaway Dreamers should this happen. Maybe use our wave phones? My last Disney cruise was 2012 so I don't remember. Thanks all.

@MeliMel702 will you post the list on the board? i'd like to make my gifts this weekend if possible. also, do i need to make a gift per per person for the entire cruise OR per person per day? sorry, first time cruiser.

This is our info for the latecomers FE list:
Vaid-Pinyard Family-Room 7652
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

Thank you so much for organizing!!

@MeliMel702 will you post the list on the board? i'd like to make my gifts this weekend if possible. also, do i need to make a gift per per person for the entire cruise OR per person per day? sorry, first time cruiser.

This is our info for the latecomers FE list:
Vaid-Pinyard Family-Room 7652
Sumreen (mom)
Reza (big brother -7 yrs old)-loves star wars, pirates, mickey, etc
Laila (baby sis-20 mos)- recognizes mickey and minnie, but loves everything. has recently discovered the hypnotizing effect of glitter!

Thank you so much for organizing!!

Ok I will start the FE List tonight! So far you are the only one to enter the information. It would be only one gift per stateroom or each person in the stateroom (your choice), not 1 gift per day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter