Disney Family Vacation Video 5

I am a super fan of your family videos so I'm excited to see a new installment. Thank you for sharing!

what a great video. made me cry. and i mean cry.... like sobbing, boogery mess. :sad:

any video that shows kids when they were younger, then older, gets me every time.

my kids are now 9,11 and 16 and i feel like moments like these are even more precious than ever.

loved the dab, a drug reference... who knew???

thanks for sharing!

Our family watched all of your videos before our first trip to WDW trip back in 2014 and we loved all of your family trips.

My favourite was the one where you decided to take your kids out of school to go to Disney (your parents were hilarious) as that is what we did and of course the Anna and Elsa scene was priceless (the guy running through Epcot with no shoes was so so funny).

Loved seeing your latest video and how your kids have grown so much.......hopefully there won't be as much time between your next Disney trip so we can have more of your videos to enjoy.

Keep them coming @bosox2001 :-)

On a side note what kind of camera do you use for your recording.......GoPro or iPhone or...??

Thanks

Last edited:
Can I just tell you how excited I am that you are a DIS member?!! My one (almost 2) year old LOVES your videos! We are probably responsible for at least a thousand views of your older videos. He always asks me to do the "roll" from your 2014 video. His first trip is in January, and your videos have been getting us so excited. It has been such a joy watching your family "grow up" through the videos.

My son got to stay up late watching the new one tonight and it did not disappoint. You had me cracking up with the banter with your wife. Sound just like my husband and I. Thank you so much for sharing your trips with us!! I know one two year old who thanks you as well!

You do any amazing job! Thank you for sharing with us.

Last edited:
I 'parked' this video in a tab to watch when I had some time. I finally did and so glad I parked it so as to not miss it. What a great memory, great memories with the kids, yourselves, the whole family. Very nicely done, loved the commentary, the music, the whole thing.

What type of video camera used this year?

What a GREAT video! I have loved watching your old trip videos as well, had no idea you were on the DIS. Thanks so much for sharing! Can't believe how much your kids have grown...time flies!

Hi All,

Just got back from another nutty trip to Disney. For those interested, here is our latest video:

Be well!
Bosox2001

Back in 2011, I watched you're 2011 Disney World video for the first time and I was about 6 years old at the time. After seeing that video, I was truly hooked, and my parents regretted letting me watch the video because I then watched it over and over again.

After that, I kept watching the videos you kept posting the years afterwards, and I loved seeing the kids grow up at the same time as I was. I felt like I was truly there.

I was finally able to go on a Disney Trip with my family in 2016 for my 12th birthday and Ironically, you guys went the same year. Thank you so much for letting me experience Disney, from when I was a little dude to a pre-teen. I will forever cherish this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter