Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Kroger order went through, was pending on my credit card for over 24 hours, and then it appears Kroger just went ahead and cancelled them on me... Not sure why they would do that. That stinks. Although no email from them stating that. Just a revers charge showing on my online bank statement for the same amount. I just sent an email asking what is going on, as there is absolutely no reason for them to cancel my order.

Last edited:
My Kroger order went through, was pending on my credit card for over 24 hours, and then it appears Kroger just went ahead and cancelled them on me... Not sure why they would do that. That stinks. Although no email from them stating that.
Same thing happened to me. There was absolutely NO reason for them to cancel my order. And, they didn't even bother to tell me that they had cancelled the order.

My Kroger order went through, was pending on my credit card for over 24 hours, and then it appears Kroger just went ahead and cancelled them on me... Not sure why they would do that. That stinks. Although no email from them stating that. Just a revers charge showing on my online bank statement for the same amount. I just sent an email asking what is going on, as there is absolutely no reason for them to cancel my order.

Just to follow up on my own issue, I decided to email them since I hadn't heard anything from them since I placed my order over 24 hours ago. I got a reply back that they have a third party that screens their orders and sometimes good people get caught in that and their orders are cancelled. So I replied back and asked if they can put my order through again, and they said that my order was declined by my credit card. This I know is not true, as I can log into my credit card/bank site and I could see the open/pending charge that was there the whole time waiting for them to process the order. If they had declined it that would not have happened. Plus I had already had issues with this card declining gift card purchases before so I already called them and let them know of all the gift cards I would be purchasing for my upcoming Disney trip. So they aren't declining any of these now. I sent them another email trying one more time (offering up another form of payment if they really want to push the declined card route). Normally I would have already given up but this is the highest discount I've seen yet (15%).

Anybody else try the Kruger deal today? Page Doesn't come up with the link anymore. Says 'sorry no deals
Found, please try again later'. Hmm wanted to try at least one more since I only did 2 last night, the third i tried finally got declined after repeated refreshing. Shoulda just refreshed the first sale page over like I had been doing, but started doing the completion page. Anyway, now I'm
Finding nothing.

Anybody else try the Kruger deal today? Page Doesn't come up with the link anymore. Says 'sorry no deals
Found, please try again later'. Hmm wanted to try at least one more since I only did 2 last night, the third i tried finally got declined after repeated refreshing. Shoulda just refreshed the first sale page over like I had been doing, but started doing the completion page. Anyway, now I'm
Finding nothing.

Did their system let you order twice, so 6 total gift cards at $15 off? If so very cool. I just heard back from them again that I'm welcome to retry my purchase again if I want to. Gee thanks, like that is possible right now. Maybe they don't understand that their link is down?

Did their system let you order twice, so 6 total gift cards at $15 off? If so very cool. I just heard back from them again that I'm welcome to retry my purchase again if I want to. Gee thanks, like that is possible right now. Maybe they don't understand that their link is down?
No, I did one order of two egift cards and decided to do another right after. Shoulda done altogether, lol. Well hopefully it'll come back up then, I'll have to keep checking I guess.

Finding nothing.
It did this yesterday for a while during the afternoon. So there is a chance the deal will go live again.

Thx, That's good to know, hopefully it'll still come back then! It is supposed to go till Saturday, so...

Has anyone ever had any trouble using the Best Buy cards to purchase the Disney cards?

I have not had any problems at all and I've been doing it about 6 months now to try to pay for my January trip. They don't even hesitate. I've hit Annapolis, MD and Dover, DE stores probably 4-6 times each.

Has anyone ever had any trouble using the Best Buy cards to purchase the Disney cards?
The closest I came was when I went to a younger, newer looking associate. I handed him the Disney gift card and told him I wanted $25 on it...no problem. When I handed him the e-gift card to pay for it, he looked at it and said, "I just need to check real quick and see if we can do this". I simply told him that I have been doing it for over a year so it should work fine unless something had changed. He rang it up and seemed surprised that it worked. He said, "Well, I guess you do learn something every day". That was the only time in over a year that an associate has ever questioned it so I would have to say that, no, I have not had any trouble.

Also chiming in to say that we've never had trouble! One time, after a Best Buy GC promotion, an employee even commented that the Disney gift cards seemed to be a somewhat popular thing that day.

I had my first issue a couple weeks ago when doing BB>Disney. Cashier ended up denying me the purchase. And this is a location I have been churning at for the past couple years... even during the crazy eBay Bucks days.

I ended up just going to another location in which I bought them no problem.

Kroger offer for $100 Best Buy GCs for $85 is live again! Limit 3.

http://krogeroffer.hawkcards.com/deal/default

This has gone dead very quickly in the past.

Run Run Run!!!

Ok I am trying to figure this out. When I click on the link it brings me to a nimblebuy page? Is this correct? I've never bought from Kroger before so not sure. The link it brings me to has 4 pages with deals of different gift cards but I didn't see Best Buy. I'm lost!

Not so much with the gift cards, however today I was stopped because they only had $25 ones left and the loss prevention manager had to come over. He casually interrogated me about our trip then approved it as long as I wasn't paying cash. I felt a little awkward after that about using all my $15 promo ones at once, so I used 3 of those, a $150 regular gift card, and just put the rest on a credit card.

So in the end of the last BB $150/15 gift card promo I was able to do it 3 times (before they denied me) and got 9 $15 promo savings codes ($135 total). Just went to BB with my codes and got a DIS GC for $135 with no issue. Once again the cashier did not bat an eye. So far from BB between this prom and the previous AMEX $30 savings off of $300 I have purchased $1785 worth of DIS GC's for $1620 a $165 savings. Close to 10%.

Ok I am trying to figure this out. When I click on the link it brings me to a nimblebuy page? Is this correct? I've never bought from Kroger before so not sure. The link it brings me to has 4 pages with deals of different gift cards but I didn't see Best Buy. I'm lost!

Earlier it was showing the Best Buy deal on the page header and it said it was running through the 9th. It looks as if now they are not showing BB cards at all.

Earlier it was showing the Best Buy deal on the page header and it said it was running through the 9th. It looks as if now they are not showing BB cards at all.

Ok so that was the right page and if it comes back the BB deal will be at the top or on the first page? I'm going to keep trying here and there until the 9th. 15% off is a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter