Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I think I am winning the idiot award- as I struggle to get the remaining Vader ears, I leveled up Luke so now have a conflict token smh…

Sadly I and probably everyone else on the board knows that feeling. Depending on how close you are you can always buy him with gems before the event ends. i think it’s “only” 30 gems per ear, which I think is the “best offer” I’ve ever seen for a final event character and probably for an event character in general.

Well, in Windows I had to speed up the collection of 2 red light sabers and pay 16 gems, but I ended up with Vader. Yay. I don't have many of the last event characters as I usually run out of time. And Vader's splash screen IS cool.

Think that was the best event they’ve ever had. If they were all like that I’d probably continue to play this game.

First time I’ve ever had a character ready for level 10 before the event ended Tie Fighter, and 5 Lightsabers short for Luke

Luke - 9 (needs 5 Sabers)
Leia - 8
Han - 8 (29/30, 25/30)
Chewy - 8
Vader - 5
Tie Fighter - 9 (ready for 10)

Raya - 7
Sisu - 8
Namaari - 8
TukTuk - 8
Boun - DONE

Right now I’m thinking I’ll finish leveling all the Star Wars characters and then I‘m done with The game.

Last edited:
Think that was the best event they’ve ever had. If they were all like that I’d probably continue to play this game.

First time I’ve ever had a character ready for level 10 before the event ended Tie Fighter, and 5 Lightsabers short for Luke

Luke - 9 (needs 5 Sabers)
Leia - 8
Han - 8 (29/30, 25/30)
Chewy - 8
Vader - 5
Tie Fighter - 9 (ready for 10)

Raya - 7
Sisu - 8
Namaari - 8
TukTuk - 8
Boun - 9

Right now I’m thinking I’ll finish leveling all the Star Wars characters and then I‘m done with The game.

Ugh, I thought I had Tie Fighter ready for 10, but apparently they upped his Ear Hat requirement after the event ended. Also, it was kind of absurd to slam us with all those sidequests after the event, when I had all these characters doing nothing other than leveling up for the past four days. So here's where I stand:

Luke: 9 (ready for 10)
Leia and Tie Fighter: 9
Han and Chewy: 8
Vader: 5

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I finished this set before I finished the Raya set (where I have Boun at 8 and everyone else at 7).

Ugh, I thought I had Tie Fighter ready for 10, but apparently they upped his Ear Hat requirement after the event ended. Also, it was kind of absurd to slam us with all those sidequests after the event, when I had all these characters doing nothing other than leveling up for the past four days. So here's where I stand:

Luke: 9 (ready for 10)
Leia and Tie Fighter: 9
Han and Chewy: 8
Vader: 5

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I finished this set before I finished the Raya set (where I have Boun at 8 and everyone else at 7).

Yeah that’s weird, when I typed my message 20 minutes after the event ended, I coulda leveled mine up, but just checked and your right, they added 10 ear hats. Luke seems the same.

Also agree about the annoying side quests. I just wish they’d get rid of them entire. I’m gonna try cranking them out in the next day or two so they do.

I think most will finish Star Wars before Raya, I know that will be the case for me. While annoying I have no problem with them making it take a long time to level them, BUT I have a BIG problem with all the conflicting items they added. That’s why this was likely the last event I’ll participate in.

YES!!!
After the first batch of side quests it looks like we get a second batch of 6 hour ones!

(sarcasm)

Got the max of 40 gems for the first time. Can't hate that. Had to stop leveling SW characters to do it, but still got Luke to 7, Leia and TFP to 6, Chewie and Han to 5, and Vader to 3.

Now to keep working on Pocahontas. Just over halfway to the welcome.

Got the max of 40 gems for the first time. Can't hate that. Had to stop leveling SW characters to do it, but still got Luke to 7, Leia and TFP to 6, Chewie and Han to 5, and Vader to 3.

Now to keep working on Pocahontas. Just over halfway to the welcome.

That’s funny, because it was the exact opposite for me. Glad I decided to level the characters as high as I could and was the first time I ever finished collecting for a character before an event ended. Well technically only for the event since they added 10 to the jar requirement foe the Tie Fighter afterwards.

Are these side quests after the event the same ones we just did during the event? They seem familiar
Not sure because I never bother checking the names or reading the text at the end of each task. Tap, tap, tap, just get through it. But is anyone else getting the feeling that these pointless side tasks are just a way to slow down our progress of leveling up characters? None of these tasks are yielding tokens.

I'm happy to not be bothering with trophies.
That too. I might if they put a decent prize up. How much money do they really lose if they give you a chance at a missing character? It is still a marginal chance with a chest. I would participate and care if I had a chance at a missing character. Do you hear me interns?

Any way, aside from purchasing chests, to increase the chance of getting the last ratatouille relic? I'm sick of seeing that quest and not being able to do it.

Any way, aside from purchasing chests, to increase the chance of getting the last ratatouille relic? I'm sick of seeing that quest and not being able to do it.
Relics are dropping randomly and infrequently for me. Sucks to need just one last one to complete something.

That too. I might if they put a decent prize up. How much money do they really lose if they give you a chance at a missing character? It is still a marginal chance with a chest. I would participate and care if I had a chance at a missing character. Do you hear me interns?
It seems that your wish might be granted pretty soon. I have a feeling that this whole "Marauder Shuttle" bit is going to be similar to the Oogie Boogie ride thing. One winner per leader board, with opportunities to buy tokens with cash to get (and stay) on top. If that's the case, I won't bother trying for that one, either.

Yes....every other relic has been dropping...'cept ratty. I'm even watching the ads to get that second chest each morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter