Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thank you! I just finished Sarah's last 12 hour task and now I have the Welcome Winnie task.

I have another two days to keep raking in the EC for Winnie. I'm up to 12k right now, entirely likely I'll be way over 15k by Saturday when we can start collecting tokens. Not worried in the slighest.

What is worrying me is we have company next week and we will be in all the Florida theme parks all week long. I won't be able to babysit the game and get tokens while I'm working. I'll figure it out, for sure...just one of those things my brain keeps thinking about.
What I am worried about is that it seems that they have programmed the drop rates to be terrible on the last character the past couple of events. I am going to have full collection time and I still have doubts that it will be do-able. Call me a skeptic.

What I am worried about is that it seems that they have programmed the drop rates to be terrible on the last character the past couple of events. I am going to have full collection time and I still have doubts that it will be do-able. Call me a skeptic.
I am still trying to level her to 5 so I can do the last 12 hour quest. My drop rates have not be good for the Ear Hat

I am still trying to level her to 5 so I can do the last 12 hour quest. My drop rates have not be good for the Ear Hat

The Sanderson House has been pretty reliable in getting Sarah hats. I leveled her up to 5 yesterday and I'm more than halfway to 6 with her tokens (spider and hats). I'm not doing anything special...house is enchanted to Level 1 and I have everyone out getting tokens and EC all day, every day.

The Sanderson House has been pretty reliable in getting Sarah hats. I leveled her up to 5 yesterday and I'm more than halfway to 6 with her tokens (spider and hats). I'm not doing anything special...house is enchanted to Level 1 and I have everyone out getting tokens and EC all day, every day.
I also have the House enchanted and it is reliable for one each time. Everyone is out doing quests but all other tokens are done but still need 15/30 for hats . Ugh!

Thank you! I just finished Sarah's last 12 hour task and now I have the Welcome Winnie task.

I have another two days to keep raking in the EC for Winnie. I'm up to 12k right now, entirely likely I'll be way over 15k by Saturday when we can start collecting tokens. Not worried in the slighest.

What is worrying me is we have company next week and we will be in all the Florida theme parks all week long. I won't be able to babysit the game and get tokens while I'm working. I'll figure it out, for sure...just one of those things my brain keeps thinking about.
Don’t sweat it. Did a vaca with the last update and was able to get through it fine. Well….I did have to shell out a few gems at the end to get Carl, but that was it

Skeptic? No. Realist? Yes. I’ve honestly just grown bored of this update. The rewards are meh, the characters are meh…I’m finding I have the time to keep up with it, but I’m just not caring to as much. I really do think it was different when I saw those big gem rewards in the Season Pass. This one‘s rewards really are just….meh.

well after about a day collecting for Winnifred, I have 1 broom token and 5 ear tokens. At least for me, it appears the broom tokens are going to be the difficult ones to collect.

10 brooms, 4 hats so far. Assuming I can get the 15 brooms, I should have enough gems to make up the difference on hats, wherever I land there.

9 brooms, 9 ear hats. Not too worried.

Update: Have all of the hats. Now just 2 brooms away from ending this event.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter