Disney Magic Kingdoms

The April Fool's Joke was that the Sapphire Chest was actually a bench.

Anything else, I think is just game play. 2 days into the new calendar, I also got a message about missing my streak in my Windows game. Even though, I had been playing all day the previous day, I had never had to restart my game so I never got an automatic popup to claim my Daily Reward, and I apparently had never clicked on the calendar. So now I'm very deliberate about claiming it. But mostly, the game will need a restart and I'll get the popup after it has reloaded. I also had the spend 5 gems to restore the streak. I didn't pay those gems, and so my Windows game is 2 days behind my IOS game in terms of the streak prizes on the right side of the screen.

What April Fool's day stupid thing happened to you in the game? I got a message saying I missed a day in my streak. Um, I played all day yesterday.... but did I sign into the dumb calendar!? Who the heck knows? So, yes, in my just woke up , still in bed state of mind, I said yes to spending 5 gems (heck, I figure if I got, 'em....) to get back my lost day. And no, I didn't notice my gem quantity at this groggy moment. Then POP! a box pops up saying "ha ha. Here's your bench (Incredibles)!". So, did I just get punked?
:headache: :scared: :worried:

I hate April Fool's. And Supernova, remember that... I'm so gullible that if you said it's written on the ceiling, I'd look. :rolleyes:
Oh, come come now. I'm not THAT bad a person now a I?. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, I got a stupid Frozen bench in my calendar chest today, because there's nothing of value that I need. My April Fools joke was a special invisible bench. I'm happier with that than the Frozen bench.

I was surprised to see how long the amber chests will last on the calendar. I guess most people, will have Sorcerer Mickey. However, I figure all this means is several more posts of annoyance of receiving a daily reward of a single happiness. (since the 100EC is soon to not be an option)

I was surprised to see how long the amber chests will last on the calendar. I guess most people, will have Sorcerer Mickey. However, I figure all this means is several more posts of annoyance of receiving a daily reward of a single happiness. (since the 100EC is soon to not be an option)
I received one of those the other day. Must have been broken, because it didn't do anything to make me happy.

I’m not sure how anyone that didn’t get the gem characters welcomed Pooh. I’ve been sending out every four hours with ecstatic happiness and parades running when collecting and have had zero hats drop for the entire event.

Oh, come come now. I'm not THAT bad a person now a I?. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway, I got a stupid Frozen bench in my calendar chest today, because there's nothing of value that I need. My April Fools joke was a special invisible bench. I'm happier with that than the Frozen bench.

I think the bench in the sapphire chest in the calendar was the April Fools joke - the screen with the empty bench was just to represent the bench you’d get in the sapphire cheat

I’m not sure how anyone that didn’t get the gem characters welcomed Pooh. I’ve been sending out every four hours with ecstatic happiness and parades running when collecting and have had zero hats drop for the entire event.

I thought this was a greatly stricter event - UNTIL the Pooh ear hat for that reason. Heck I have both gem characters and it’s was still a struggle (went 2 our of 18 tries at one stretch)

Ughhh why didn’t I think of the honey bees sooner! ‍♀️ 25ec for those trying to build currency. Much better than Jessie and Goofys 6min tasks at 7ec.

I have been doing this constantly. Max the honeydippers and honeycombs and then capture the honeybees until they run out. Rinse and repeat.

I’m at 67k in EC. I think I would have had a chance at 80k if I had more time to baby the game during the work week.

Some of you are making me feel like I’m really behind in EC. That said, I haven’t played much this weekend and have focused on leveling some characters more than usual. This event has been much calmer and enjoyable, but I still kinda checked out of it a few days ago. :thumbsup2

Pooh - 5 (ready for 6 tonight?)
Eeyore - 9 (ready for 10)
Tigger - 9
Kanga - 8 (ready for 9)
Roo - 8 (ready for 9)
Piglet - 7 (will level overnight)
Rabbit - Level 8 (ready for 9)

50K EC
78 Pooh books

57/65 Red
24/30 Blue
8/15 Ropes

Think Rabbit will be the first I level when the event ends. I think he's been ready for level 9 for 2 or 3 weeks. :rotfl:

Since I have more books than I need, I made the mistake of forgetting about the easy currency for making them. Probably has cost me 1K+ EC.

Wishful thinking but not likely. That would require a full update to add his code. Unless for some odd reason he is ‘hidden’ in the character book.

I agree with the adding his code. I think they could have him hidden. They already have the mini events coded hidden until specific times and then disappear with out updates. I am set for manual updates.

I agree with the adding his code. I think they could have him hidden. They already have the mini events coded hidden until specific times and then disappear with out updates. I am set for manual updates.
What would be the point of just giving him away, though? I could see them maybe adding him and Gopher later on to expand the similar to the way they did with Bullseye and the Alien. At this point, it's more than just coding him into the game and keeping him hidden. They would also have to build each of his tokens into the character's tasks, and create a storyline for him that could have been a part of the Pooh event. I'm not saying they couldn't or wouldn't do it. But finals are just around the corner, and the interns probably have more important things to worry about than making players happy.

I kind of thought the frozen bench I got this morning was a bit mean for April Fools...

I'm surprised, too. If I had known I wouldn't have worried about not getting the costume before the end of March. Oh well. I'm glad it means more people will be able to get it, but not happy that I have weeks with nothing worthwhile in the calendar.

I received one of those the other day. Must have been broken, because it didn't do anything to make me happy.

:rotfl:

I think the bench in the sapphire chest in the calendar was the April Fools joke - the screen with the empty bench was just to represent the bench you’d get in the sapphire cheat
I'll take that over the single happy face or 15 bits of magic I've received in my amber chests lately. At least the bench can be traded in. And with nothing else to give me at this point, I suppose a bench was better than nothing. It certainly wasn't going to produce event currency for me.

I'll take that over the single happy face or 15 bits of magic I've received in my amber chests lately. At least the bench can be traded in. And with nothing else to give me at this point, I suppose a bench was better than nothing. It certainly wasn't going to produce event currency for me.

yeah it is a bit ridiculous what the amber chests are now giving once you get all the fabric for Sorcerer Mickey - and still like 2 weeks to go with them or something!

Heh Jokes on them. I figured the sapphire chest was just another crappy luck. Kinda like platinum. So they just reinforced that their drops can be really crappy. Still waiting on Zootopia too btw.

yeah it is a bit ridiculous what the amber chests are now giving once you get all the fabric for Sorcerer Mickey - and still like 2 weeks to go with them or something!
Two chests meant 1 happiness and 15 magic. Gonna be a LOOOOOONG April...

I kind of thought the frozen bench I got this morning was a bit mean for April Fools...

I thought so too actually. And I half wondered if they would give us the real chest at the end of the day, or the next day. But then I woke up from my daydream and realized they truly were that heartless to play upon one of the biggest complaints about the chest system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter