• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finished 3rd with 551. I will take those 2 gems. Also at 41K in event currency. Hope to make 50k now. All Pooh characters are ready to level up. Going to use the 15 million in magic for leveling after.

Does anyone else think on the final day we could possibly get Christopher as a special gift?

Finished 3rd with 551. I will take those 2 gems. Also at 41K in event currency. Hope to make 50k now. All Pooh characters are ready to level up. Going to use the 15 million in magic for leveling after.

Does anyone else think on the final day we could possibly get Christopher as a special gift?
Wishful thinking but not likely. That would require a full update to add his code. Unless for some odd reason he is ‘hidden’ in the character book.

I have loved this event and the pace until the pooh ears. Now, I am worried I am not going to welcome Pooh in time. I have not gotten any pooh ears in days on either Windows or ios!! Very frustrating and disappointing.

Well with this event, I now have updates. With just under 3 days to go, here are my current standings:

Magic - 4,688,171 <--- I have NEVER been that high over 4M before, and I doubt it'll stay there as I'm going to have some leveling up to do once the event ends. To those of you who have the 10 and 15, and I think I saw 25M magic, know that I am jealous, and yet it's a goal I am working toward myself! :)

Gems - They were running a special for 30% off and as I know there will be another event where gems will be required for characters, and I'm OCD about having all of them, I bought some gems. Plus we're about to get 40 for the 10 day streak we're on now. That made me very happy.

Event Currency - 33,576 <---- I don't know that I've had this much toward the end of an event. It's not the highest number, but maybe with nearly three days and back to being unemployed for the moment (temp assignment done), maybe I can bump it up to 50,000, at least 40, for sure.

Characters: Everyone is at 10, with the following exceptions:

Pooh - 2 <--- these honey pots are a PITA! Therefore I suspect getting to 10 will take quite a while
Eeyore - moving toward 6 as we speak
Tigger - ready for 7
Kanga - ready for 8
Roo - collecting for 7
Piglet - ready for 6
Rabbit - ready for 9
Toy Alien - collecting for 8 <--- this poor dude. Every time I think, okay I'm gonna get him ready and move him up to 10, something happens and either he is super helpful for
gathering tokens, or Buzz is helpful, so he's still sitting at 7. I feel like I keep neglecting him somehow.
Peter - ready for 3 <--- that 4M magic is going to go SO QUICK
Wendy - ready for 7 <---- she's eating up all my magic too
Shere Khan - ready for 10 <---- magic gobbler as well, 325,900 to move to 10 - CRAZY

I am 0/12 and still need one stupid Pooh ear hat. Playing all night at work helped keep me in the top 100 for the challenge and put me up to nearly $63k in EC. At this point I’d trade all of that and most of my $10 million magic to get that silly hat!

I've got all Pooh characters at 7, where they will sit for the next few days based on how much event currency they require to move up. I'd rather have the gems at this point, and something to do when this event is over. I'm currently at 55,000 in event currency and 15,000,000 in magic. Wish that was my bank account.

The exceptions are Tigger who is at 9 and half way to 10, Eeyore who is currently leveling up to 9 and collecting his tokens in the meantime. If I can get them both to 10, that would be great. The event currency for them is crazy low to level up. Pooh is at 4, and it costs as much to bring him to 5 as it does other character to 8. Yeah, he's staying where he is.

Wendy is at 10 and back in mothballs. Peter Pan is at 7 and the way his drops have been lately, he'll be there for the foreseeable future.

Have you tried running a parade? Just in case.

I didn't have a parade option for the last hat I needed, either. I checked after you posted about it. I think it must be a "post Pooh Welcome" task and can't be used while you are doing the initial collection.

But I did just get the last one I needed (24 hours since the previous collected hat), so you can stop worrying about my dual games (at least until the next event).

I'm going to guess that the next event will start, like May 9th. Why? Because we leave May 8th for Hong Kong (including Hong Kong Disneyland :jumping1:) and I seem to have a knack for going on vacation when an event starts (I've been on vacation for Frozen, BatB, Aladdin and Snow White).

I need 3 more Pooh hats to welcome him. 3 more gems and I can get Eeyore. I have 47,500 in EC.

Okay I'm in the process of welcoming Pooh finally and I still have 50,800 in EC.

Despite that happy news I'm annoyed: when I clicked on the first group and it dropped my needed ear hat I had deliberately only clicked on the one hoping against hope I'd get a second hat to put towards Pooh's upgrade... but instead the game just voided the other two groups who were looking for the hat and made them available again. WHY?!?!

I didn't have a parade option for the last hat I needed, either. I checked after you posted about it. I think it must be a "post Pooh Welcome" task and can't be used while you are doing the initial collection.

But I did just get the last one I needed (24 hours since the previous collected hat), so you can stop worrying about my dual games (at least until the next event).

I'm going to guess that the next event will start, like May 9th. Why? Because we leave May 8th for Hong Kong (including Hong Kong Disneyland :jumping1:) and I seem to have a knack for going on vacation when an event starts (I've been on vacation for Frozen, BatB, Aladdin and Snow White).
Safe travels! Like you, I've been abroad for two events (Lion King and whichever one we had this summer), though fortunately we had outstanding WiFi, even on our luxury coach. So I was able to stay on task, as it were. But yes, I guess the ear hat is only AFTER you've welcomed him. Which you have!

Okay I'm in the process of welcoming Pooh finally and I still have 50,800 in EC.

Despite that happy news I'm annoyed: when I clicked on the first group and it dropped my needed ear hat I had deliberately only clicked on the one hoping against hope I'd get a second hat to put towards Pooh's upgrade... but instead the game just voided the other two groups who were looking for the hat and made them available again. WHY?!?!
Because the interns are against us. Every step of the way. It's possible to have that much event currency this time around, it seems, especially depending on where you have left your characters. I usually get everyone up to 7 before stopping, and since lowering the currency after the Aladdin update (or was it before?) I haven't received many gems at the end of an event. This time, I have them all at 7 again, and both Tigger and Eeyore should be at 10. And by today I will have over 60k. Too bad 80k is still such a stretch.
I bought the float the first day and run my parade constantly - no dice yet. Just about 2 hrs left until I can check again. Fingers crossed!
Yep, I suppose it appeared for me because I already had Pooh.

What April Fool's day stupid thing happened to you in the game? I got a message saying I missed a day in my streak. Um, I played all day yesterday.... but did I sign into the dumb calendar!? Who the heck knows? So, yes, in my just woke up , still in bed state of mind, I said yes to spending 5 gems (heck, I figure if I got, 'em....) to get back my lost day. And no, I didn't notice my gem quantity at this groggy moment. Then POP! a box pops up saying "ha ha. Here's your bench (Incredibles)!". So, did I just get punked?
:headache: :scared: :worried:

I hate April Fool's. And Supernova, remember that... I'm so gullible that if you said it's written on the ceiling, I'd look. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter