Disney Magic Kingdoms

So I have the quest task to build Kaa's Jungle Gym but I am waiting to do so because it costs 350,000 and I am at 2.272M and I want to stay above 2M for the time being. Anyway, a kid in my kingdom has a wish to go to that attraction I haven't built yet and it is really annoying.

So I have the quest task to build Kaa's Jungle Gym but I am waiting to do so because it costs 350,000 and I am at 2.272M and I want to stay above 2M for the time being. Anyway, a kid in my kingdom has a wish to go to that attraction I haven't built yet and it is really annoying.

Oh, that is so annoying when the kids want what you don't have. :( I hope you get to 2.35M soon so you can go ahead and build it.

Especially during the event, it really doesn't make much sense to hold onto magic. If anything, now is the time to use it.

Ok, who got the save download as a gift/pop-up when they logged in to play. What was that? Also, yay for the caterpillar and Cheshire Cat today

Ok, who got the save download as a gift/pop-up when they logged in to play. What was that? Also, yay for the caterpillar and Cheshire Cat today
I didn’t experience that but I’ve had numerous glitches with this update so it doesn’t surprise me that there might be one more.

My ravens (or are they bats?) are showing up every hour. Is that what everyone else is seeing? Because I'd read someone else who said every two hours... and every two hours is the usual appearance.

My ravens (or are they bats?) are showing up every hour. Is that what everyone else is seeing? Because I'd read someone else who said every two hours... and every two hours is the usual appearance.

they are every hour ... this is atypical as in the past these types of activities were every two hours

didn't get that - just the popup for the "villains" chests (or Magical Chests - which is a chest level even higher (and more expensive) than the Legendary chests)

I also accidentally hit a raven and I have no idea when. I thought maybe I hit one this morning and went to check and I was at 3. I wa able to collect 7 more right then. Oh well. Maybe I can catch up a bit if people don’t realize it is every hour.

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me please. I'm in the middle of the ravens event and there are three of them flying around the Haunted Mansion. I keep tapping on them, but they do not disappear and my count does not increase. Any thoughts?

(for Halloween, I'm going as a new player) ;)

Hello everyone. I'm hoping someone can help me please. I'm in the middle of the ravens event and there are three of them flying around the Haunted Mansion. I keep tapping on them, but they do not disappear and my count does not increase. Any thoughts?

Those are bats that are part of the Haunted Mansion- not ravens

QBk8Yn3l.gif

Can someone tell me what tasks help with caterpillar? It says I have to online to get him and I can't for a few hours. Would like to have some characters doing something helpful while I wait, especially if they are long tasks! (Ohh, and Cheshire cat, too, please!?)

LOL!! You had me going for a sec there! :rotfl2:

Can someone tell me what tasks help with caterpillar? It says I have to online to get him and I can't for a few hours. Would like to have some characters doing something helpful while I wait, especially if they are long tasks! (Ohh, and Cheshire cat, too, please!?)

For caterpillar....

The two hour event tasks for:
Buzz
Cheshire Cat
Mickey (hang out at home)
March Hare (tea for flowers)
Sully (perform stand up)

The 4 hour tasks for:
Mad Hatter (drinking tea)
Mike (Check laugh floor)

Cat:

Purchase with 275 gems or bundle

Level up need 1 smile token:
March Hare 8 hour
Mickey / Goofy 2 hour (wheel)
Hamm (1 hour coin collector)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter