Disney Magic Kingdoms

EDIT: NOOOO!!! What were the interns thinking? Just checked and they are no longer selling the Alien items, but I can buy Pepermint lollipop and Reindeer Headband stand. >:(

I just checked in with Merlin and the Alien's tokens are still there for me.
BXh3gEIs_o.gif
There are 3 tabs now: Tokens, Kingdom and Chests.

I just checked in with Merlin and the Alien's tokens are still there for me.
BXh3gEIs_o.gif
There are 3 tabs now: Tokens, Kingdom and Chests.

Are you maxed out on any of the tokens? They don't appear for purchase if that's the case.

My bad, they still are there! :rolleyes1 I didn’t start leveling my Alien up yet. Decided to level up a 4 hour dwarf first since the Alien takes 16 hours. Forgot I did that when I posted my previous post. :scared1:

Thanks for mentioning that, actually. I finished my alien a couple of months ago so I haven't bothered checking Merlin's shop in forever. Picked up one of each stand. And I'm still sitting on 21,061 elixirs.

Yep, my Alien is at 10, too. Got all the items through his own hard work, though. I've been saving my potions for something else. Now I'll have to check out those new items Merlin has in stock! :)

Is there a task for welcoming the queen?

The task to welcome Sleepy is sitting there on my list of quests, but I don’t have anything for the queen. There’s some quests I haven’t completed but everything is yellow except for Sleepy and creepy trees.

Does anyone have a quest to welcome the queen? If yes, do you remember what triggered it? I’ve been trying to get my event characters to level 6. Snow and Happy are trailing, but the others are there. (Well, I don’t have Grumpy.)

Is there a task for welcoming the queen?

The task to welcome Sleepy is sitting there on my list of quests, but I don’t have anything for the queen. There’s some quests I haven’t completed but everything is yellow except for Sleepy and creepy trees.

Does anyone have a quest to welcome the queen? If yes, do you remember what triggered it? I’ve been trying to get my event characters to level 6. Snow and Happy are trailing, but the others are there. (Well, I don’t have Grumpy.)

No, there is no quest to welcome the evil queen yet for anyone. After we welcome sleepy we’ll have to fight the queen again, then we can welcome her

I still have alien items for elixir in Merlin's store. But when he gets the number of let's say hats, then they disappear. So don't worry! Once you level him up under level 10, they should still be there.

Well, been a good week...

But the cherry on top is that the elusive Zootopia ride finally arrived. A bit anticlimactic. And yes, I still had that space saves for it.... So that was nice.

O happy day
Oh sure, rub it in :P I'm still waiting on the elusive zootopia racetrack. Spent all my gems on grumpy chests so now I can't get platinum unless I spend my elixirs, but that is so expensive that you can really only buy about 2 before running out of elixirs again.

A note of warning to people leveling up queen of hearts or shere khan, the evil queen will probably have either epic or legendary token drops, so unless you are leveling them from 9 to 10, you may want to hold off so their token drops don't interfere with the queen's drops.

Yep, my Alien is at 10, too. Got all the items through his own hard work, though. I've been saving my potions for something else. Now I'll have to check out those new items Merlin has in stock! :)

Lucky. My alien is still at 7, almost ready for level 8 but I need buzz for the last 4 ear drops and he's busy getting me EC for SW event.
Shere khan has all his tokens ready to go to level 9, so fingers crossed he'll finally be done by the next event.
I should have queen of hearts ready to go to 9 as well tomorrow, but I won't level her up until after SW. Still have all the other Alice characters at 8 or 9, so I'll have plenty to keep me busy when SW ends.

Been trying for a week to get 2 more ears for She Khan and trying to get items to get Queen of hearts just as elusive

How is everyone's Grumpy tokens coming along? I only have 24 owls and 20 ears....., and Happy and Dopey are grinding nonstop 24 hours a day... so I wonder how many chests I need to buy in the end, lol.....

How is everyone's Grumpy tokens coming along? I only have 24 owls and 20 ears....., and Happy and Dopey are grinding nonstop 24 hours a day... so I wonder how many chests I need to buy in the end, lol.....

Good luck may you welcome Grumpy soon

I have somehow built my EC up to a little more than 40K. I'm thinking this is good for the Evil Queen, and thanks to everyone here explaining things to me, and how to collect magic I have 3,336,508. Thank you all for your explanations and assistance! :)

How is it even possible that almost as soon as a happiness event starts, there are people with over 20? i now have 8 and the leaders on my board over 30. i don't understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter