Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think it's time to pull the plug for me I have 8/9 boxes and zero hats.
2 days left. 4 hour tasks which means I can probably send them out a total of 8 more times. 24 chances for 9 hats. Not great.
Same here. 8/9 boxes and one hat. I started half a week ago, but without the mine train (didn't have enough gems), it's hopeless. We're not getting this queen.

Same here. 8/9 boxes and one hat. I started half a week ago, but without the mine train (didn't have enough gems), it's hopeless. We're not getting this queen.

If it makes you feel any better, I have the mine train and I still have nothing to show for it

I have the Mine Train and only recall getting one item from it. I will say Grumpy helped a lot (I got halfway there and then used gems to get the other half of his items)

i have a question! this year we’ve have the lion king, alice in wonderland, and a few other events i’m just wondering if they bring old events back? i have all these characters and it would be cool to use them again for another event

And I think we all know that we are safe from The Rescuers getting the DMK treatment. No one has even seen the movie, including those pesky interms.

Maybe someone should suggest the interns create an even more special chest. One that cost 1000 gems and contain a selection of special characters that aren't deserving of a full event or update. Every time they need a little influx of cash, they could release a few more special characters, some could be limited time only! Released around the time of their movie's anniversary.

Maybe someone should suggest the interns create an even more special chest. One that cost 1000 gems and contain a selection of special characters that aren't deserving of a full event or update. Every time they need a little influx of cash, they could release a few more special characters, some could be limited time only! Released around the time of their movie's anniversary.
Hopemax, what are you suggesting?!?! I'd have to take out a loan to keep playing!!! Lols...

Finally welcoming the Queen. I'm not going to bother leveling her up, even though she can help with Grumpy..with 2.5 days left in the event, it'll probably take me that long to get her to level 4 anyway, and I'd rather save the EC for the gem conversion at this point. I'm comfortably in the top 4-50 of the mini event, #1-3 are way ahead of me. Unless I miraculously get Grumpy in one of the chests (hahaha yeah right), I'm holding off on buying anymore magical chests for a little bit longer to give Dopey and Happy time to collect. The less chests I need to buy, the better, even though I'm resigned to the fact I'll that be blowing through most of my gems to finally get that annoying little bugger :badpc:

Hope all is well with you!! And I hope that you get the rest of Grumpy's items!
Thanks a lot. I know I'm going to be fine, but I'll have to get a surgery in the next couple of weeks and I'm a bit worried as it is kind of complicated. As for the game I'm almost done with the Queen tokens and about to get the chests from the trophies event. I was thinking today abou how those kind of events used to have gems as the prizes.

Great idea!! A Super Mystical Legendary Diamond chest.

As well as the special characters, it could include the opportunity to "win" special limited edition benches which can't be obtained in any other way.

And a multi-pack offer. Ten of these chests for only 9000 gems.

Great idea!! A Super Mystical Legendary Diamond chest.

As well as the special characters, it could include the opportunity to "win" special limited edition benches which can't be obtained in any other way.

And a multi-pack offer. Ten of these chests for only 9000 gems.
Well, it's clear that a couple of members here have hit the NYE champagne a bit early. Can we NOT give the interns ideas on how to sell us more gems and chests, please????? :D:D

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter