Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can anyone confirm whether the collecting event is 8 every 2 hours, or maybe 10 every 4 hours? I collected 8 a little after 10am ET no problem, but just checking again for what I assumed would be the next round a little after 12pm, I only found 2. No sign of the other 6. Maybe I'm bad at this, but don't think I'd be missing 6 of them.

You collect 10 scabbards every ? hours. I screwed up tapping a scabbard instead of a bee and am currently in 1st w/10. Since it's past noon here and no additional scabbards have popped up, I'm thinking it will be every 4 hrs.

You collect 10 scabbards every ? hours. I screwed up tapping a scabbard instead of a bee and am currently in 1st w/10. Since it's past noon here and no additional scabbards have popped up, I'm thinking it will be every 4 hrs.
Thanks for confirming! I'm sure it will be 4 hours.

Some sort of purple Aladdin quest popped up when i logged in. have him out on an event currency task so that will have to wait a bit.
This just popped up for me too, seemingly randomly, but it was after collecting my first Kanga Apron, so no idea if that might have triggered it. Since Aladdin and Abu's task for collecting aprons is 6 hours long, and could only potentially get 2 aprons in the time, I went ahead and sent Aladdin on the 12-hour purple task. Guess we'll see if it matters at all.

Someone also mentioned earlier Rabbit's House being available. I have Rabbit at level 3, and the house is still grayed out for me. The Event Goals appear to show welcoming Kanga as being a necessary step first.

I also clicked on a scarab instead of a bee. Oh well the prizes aren’t great anyway.

Very curious about Aladdin’s purple quest. I have him working on Kanga items right now since they were higher up on the list.

I also clicked on a scarab instead of a bee. Oh well the prizes aren’t great anyway.

Very curious about Aladdin’s purple quest. I have him working on Kanga items right now since they were higher up on the list.
There was a pop up about there being some new quests for the Aladdin characters, giving an opportunity to earn more EC. I’ve already sent Aladdin out on a different task, but once that’s finished, I’ll put him on the new quest. Does anyone who’s already started it know how much EC it earns?

I don’t know if this has been said, but you can see already all of the requirements for Pooh. Besides the 40 nightcaps, its’s 20 Honey pots, 15 ears and 15,000 event currency. The way they put it I guess we will keep unlocking each of his tokens as we go.

Actually when the buildings are grouped together, you find most of the characters hang out in the area related to them. And yes the character ready green check mark will locate them. But I like that I know where to go when I am trying to quickly clear let's say all my jungle book folks while I'm working on gathering Peter Pan items.

Totally agree about this one. I really prefer them to be clustered together by movie for the same reasons.

Hope everyone got something good in their Sapphire Chest today ... I got (another) Apu balloon stand (and their was much rejoicing)

Also, Rabbits house is now available (he needs to be at level 3)

And a tapper minievent started (trying to avoid hitting any at the moment)

I got the abu balloon stand too lol

I got the Aladdin float, which isn't great since I don't need any tokens, but much better than some decoration I can't use.

Wow...you sure can tell when something is going on. Just finished up my last class before starting spring break and I'm already behind 4 pages on the forum. It's almost like having one more class. Looks like everyone is pretty much enjoying this update so far. I have Tigger and Rabbit at Level 3 and 1 of Pooh's nightcap so far. So far I really like this one.

Well, there goes my plan to play in airport mode 3 hours into the scarabs mini event. :rotfl: Still in better shape than I thought though. When I did my second batch of scarabs, only 1 person collected them minutes before me and the third person collected theirs an hour after I did.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter