Disney Magic Kingdoms

Pooh just levelled up to 5
Piglet 5 ready for 6
Everyone else 6 and ready to level
About 60k EC which is more than I’ve been able to save the last 2 events
And sorcerer Mickey and Fantasia

I have absolutely loved this event

Why is Pooh back stuck in the tree when I welcomed him last week and he's off looking for Eyeore? Seems a rather weird phenomenon that goes against the real Disney park rules of not having a character in two locations at one park at a time.

Platinum chests.... in quest of Fantasia... I have spent Merlin money twice at 7500 each and 100 gems to get nothing grander than some dang antlers. :stir: To boot, I have not had a randomly placed in the park Platinum chest in 2 months and I always have my 2 chest podiums working on a chest. Seems I am having a bit of sucky luck. :sad:

I got Antlers in my last Platinum chest too... before that I got two Plants with Fantasmic sandwiched in between.

Overall, very happy with this event. A nice comfortable pace, cute animations, quests that actually made sense. The amber chests once you get sorcerer Mickey are pretty awful. At least the 100 EC is useful, but really, it should have switched over to giving event tokens.

Event Currency - 82,300. I will get my 40 gems and spent some extra to level up all my Pooh characters. Wish I could donate the leftover EC to other players that I'm not using.

Magic 10.6 million

^^WOW on the event currency. I'm nowhere near that amount. Do you have the parade float? I'm wondering if it produces enough EC to make it the reason why I'm so low in this game. My characters are doing one hour tasks all day, too.

It's not the float. It think the float only gives 400-ish event credit every two hours, plus the four hour cool down period. So that isn't doing it. With the crazy reduction in credit for quests, it hasn't really been possible to make it to 80k outright, so I'm guessing two things are at play here. First, she's mid-point with most of her Pooh characters. I have mine at 7 ready for 8 (Eeyore and Tigger are both maxed out at 10), but even then I don't think I'd be at 80k. Close though. I'm at 63,500 right now. I also figure she might have fallen for some of these "promotions" that the interns are offering. Currently, you can buy 250 gems for ten bucks and get 15,000 in event currency "free". If I bothered, then I'd be over 80k. In the end, though, those 15,000 are a difference of only 7 lousy gems. At least at 16,000 we'd get 8. Not worth it at all.

Now granted, I can't be sure. But those two factors definitely make sense based on the new lower event task yields for currency.

Last edited:
With four and a half hours left to the event, just wanted to remind everyone to be sure your event currency is on the even side and not odd. This way you maximize your gem conversion at the end. Good luck in these final hours.

Help! My son has started playing recently and isn’t able to get Pooh. I helped him out today while he’s at school and grabbed the last couple of scarves for Piglet. Just hit welcome but he takes 2 hours! If he’s in the process of being welcomed still will it finish after the event is over or do I need to use his precious gems to finish it before the event is done?

I’ve always felt that event floats are probably the best investments you can make during an event. It’s the first thing I buy for an event. Pooh’s float makes 450 EC for each parade. If you can run 3 a day that’s an additional 1350 EC a day. Not sure the exact number of days for this event but to simplify the math let’s say 30 days. That means a float could potentially add 40K EC, or 20 gems, if you get it from the start and run 3 floats a day!

It looks like I’m going to end up with around 56K EC, so I’m happy with the 28 gems I’ll be getting. :thumbsup2

Help! My son has started playing recently and isn’t able to get Pooh. I helped him out today while he’s at school and grabbed the last couple of scarves for Piglet. Just hit welcome but he takes 2 hours! If he’s in the process of being welcomed still will it finish after the event is over or do I need to use his precious gems to finish it before the event is done?

You can always buy the bundle as an option.... it’s not the best option, but it is an option

It looks like I’m going to end up with around 56K EC, so I’m happy with the 28 gems I’ll be getting. :thumbsup2

Thanks. I was trying to remember the conversion, but I will have about 57k, so looks like I'll also get 28 gems.

With four and a half hours left to the event, just wanted to remind everyone to be sure your event currency is on the even side and not odd. This way you maximize your gem conversion at the end. Good luck in these final hours.

So I should probably level someone up with some of the extra over 56k, yes?

So I should probably level someone up with some of the extra over 56k, yes?
As long as you can stay above the 56k mark, then absolutely. The extra currency doesn't go anywhere. Rather than lose it, put it to good use. Plus that's less magic you'll need to use after the event ends.

Last edited:
I'm fairly new to this game, but have been reading along with this thread for the current Pooh event. So glad I found this thread! I have all of the Pooh characters and have been leveling up those characters as quickly as I can. All of them are at a level 6, with the exception of Pooh...I can't get the ear hats to drop. Now to focus on acquiring enough magic to open up some space. :)

I had 55,175 EC. I spent 1,200 to level Kanga - which put me under 54,000. I thought I would have to do a bunch of 6 min tasks, but then checked my bee situation. I had just enough honey dippers and combs to collect 2 more times.

I am now sitting at 54,025. Very happy with that!

I am not a very diligent player, and I haven't played the game with any sort of consistency for quite a few months, but I love Winnie the Pooh so I jumped in on this event.

I have every character except Eeyore, but I did end up having to spend gems to get Pooh. I was short 2 ear hats with only an hour left in the event, which ended up costing me 84 precious gems. But overall, I loved this event!

I had 55,175 EC. I spent 1,200 to level Kanga - which put me under 54,000. I thought I would have to do a bunch of 6 min tasks, but then checked my bee situation. I had just enough honey dippers and combs to collect 2 more times.

I am now sitting at 54,025. Very happy with that!
Ooh! Didn't even think of the six minute tasks. I'm at 69,958. There's no sense in blowing three gems to speed up a task, all in the name of earning one gem. Going to try a few six minute tasks to get the remaining currency before the event ends in 25 minutes.

Last edited:

As long as you hit welcome, you’re good. No need to speed up

Leveling Piglet to 6 and will end with 56,086 EC :)

Like the majority, I really enjoyed this event. I started to think I wouldn't get Pooh for a bit there, but then drops picked up and I got him with 2 days to spare.
:tigger:pooh:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter