Disney Magic Kingdoms

That was my thought as well.

I just got a piece in the game as well, which was entirely a splash of water. It does seem like a lot of water considering the plot of the leaked film (and how water had to be avoided), but I don't think that really matters here.

Facebook puzzle piece
29789915_1055364051296725_2099936947684332800_n.png

Do any of you try to play a different type of game within this game?

The most happiness that shows is 25 whether it is requests or uncollected smilies. . The most of any one specific character I have seen so far at the same time is 3. Well last week I started to grant and collect all of the wishes when needed to keep me in the 90%. That is everyone except Mickey. I now have 5 Mickeys running around the park. I am working towards having all 25 Mickeys running around.

Anyone else have anything else you do while playing the game? I know. I am a little crazy. But it is something different to do while playing the game.

Not sure how I feel about this event, also I don’t want an event right now. The last one was cute and this will be good, but now I need a bit of a break. Thanks for sharing though.

I definitely was hoping for more of a break before the next event - my gems got pretty depleted

I saw the puzzle piece notification and my first thoughts that was Moana but this fits as well. I do like the movie but how many people really know more than a couple of characters from it off the top of their heads?

When I saw the leaves on the puzzle piece in my game I was hoping for Pochahontas personally...I don’t think it makes sense to have so many newer characters around when we’re missing so many of the 90s classics.

When I saw the leaves on the puzzle piece in my game I was hoping for Pochahontas personally...I don’t think it makes sense to have so many newer characters around when we’re missing so many of the 90s classics.
My thoughts exactly. Moana is way too new to be included in this game. I'm fine with Stitch if it's a smaller character set. We don't need the older sister, council woman, or some of the aliens. Maybe four total? Five, if I'm missing someone?

This is not a real game, but I just finished playing Squish Squash. What is that you ask? It's NONSENSE!!! Hahahaha. So I have recently spent the better part of 90 minutes, almost 2 hours, rearranging my kingdom. I have EVERY character, so as the event began to wind down, I started sending everyone "HOME". It was the only way to guarantee that I would not send anyone into a building and then have Merlin say to me, "Sorry, you can not move buildings when a hero is inside". I hate when that message shows up. So very slowly, everyone went home. Once they were all home, I put every building and every concession into storage to figure things out and try to make things as tight as possible or look somewhat properly clustered. That lasted for three minutes. So I got all the buildings back out, and then I started moving around the park and dotted my concession stands. Doing this, left me with two plots of land OPEN. The patch just in front of It's A Small World, and then to the immediate left of that, is also open. I will try to take photos and post. I do NOT have the Haunted Mansion and I do NOT have Splash Mountain. I could fit them, if I chose to buy them now, however, since I'm out of a job (giving me time to actually finagle all these buildings), I'm not planning on buying anything or spending gems on unnecessary attractions, even though it would be nice to have.

My apologize for crazy ramblings, and thank you all for reading/listening

Special thanks to @lmmatooki for being a wonderful inspiration on playing, what I now call Squish Squash! :tink:
It is quite a head-scratcher of a game! I am proud to be your inspiration!!

I tried to post my game piece, but it is the same as what @JamesGarvey posted. That piece really doesn't help a lot in helping to identify the new characters/story line.

My thoughts exactly. Moana is way too new to be included in this game. I'm fine with Stitch if it's a smaller character set. We don't need the older sister, council woman, or some of the aliens. Maybe four total? Five, if I'm missing someone?
I agree with all except not needing the older sister, I think she should be included but that is just my opinion.

I agree with all except not needing the older sister, I think she should be included but that is just my opinion.
Wondering how deep into the set they get. Mulan doesn't even have a villain, and only three characters total. Zootopia is without a villain and only four characters. Probably could have skipped Flash, except that they wanted to do the "he goes nowhere on a task" gag.

Do any of you try to play a different type of game within this game?

The most happiness that shows is 25 whether it is requests or uncollected smilies. . The most of any one specific character I have seen so far at the same time is 3. Well last week I started to grant and collect all of the wishes when needed to keep me in the 90%. That is everyone except Mickey. I now have 5 Mickeys running around the park. I am working towards having all 25 Mickeys running around.

Anyone else have anything else you do while playing the game? I know. I am a little crazy. But it is something different to do while playing the game.

I don’t do that, but I may have to try it. When I read your post, all I can see is 25 kids running to one spot to get their wish granted! :P

I can't have more than 8 kids with wishes at any given time (or 8 smilie faces). I guess if you can have 25 it explains why I place so poorly in those wish events. I don't even try anymore.

My own personal opinion, is that while it could be the movie that was leaked, it could also be Moana, and the ONLY reason I say that is because the colors of the outs of the ring are the same as Moana's top. Her shirt and the boarder of the puzzle pieces, appear to be almost identical. Just a random thing I happened to notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter