Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think we all got pretty excited after that survey went out thinking we might have a game we had some input into but I’m thinking those survey results got lost in translation.
THIS!! I have a hard time believing people outnumbered us in what we all wanted. Between here and social media, it seemed we were on the same page. I honestly find it quite comical in their decisions since then.
Hold on here. Just... hold on. Are you two ladies suggesting that their player feedback polls are... fake? AND skewed???

tbh if Supernova doesn’t make you laugh at least once per day you’re doing it wrong...

not excited for this event AT ALL. would have at least prefered the whole crew to be permanent content so I could work on it at whatever pace I wanted post- Winnie. and Fairy Godmother seems like a massive afterthought. I think we all got pretty excited after that survey went out thinking we might have a game we had some input into but I’m thinking those survey results got lost in translation.

I totally agree (on both points). I'm not at all excited about the many, many characters they have added in. Lilo, sure I would like to have her. And Nani and Stitch. But this is too much, especially when they add in all the stress over timing. I see so many posts on their FB page asking for main storyline and land and we get another event instead?

THIS!! I have a hard time believing people outnumbered us in what we all wanted. Between here and social media, it seemed we were on the same page. I honestly find it quite comical in their decisions since then.

They are clearly ignoring us all. Our little group here is not often out of step with the larger one on FB. I think they asked what we wanted and just decided to do the opposite.

Hold on here. Just... hold on. Are you two ladies suggesting that their player feedback polls are... fake? AND skewed???

:rotfl2:

Or probably better yet for @supernova make you laugh and p*ss you off on the same day. Better yet get both reactions on a single post. :thumbsup2
Don't forget all the times you unexpectedly came upon one of his more colorful posts and literally laughed out loud in front of strangers. In which you try to semi-explain yourself, but they just look at you like you are crazy because they don't get it because they do not have a @supernova in their lives.

Well just finished “redesigning” my kingdom and completely cleared out the initial plot of land we got when the game for when the event started. Was able to fit all the attractions and stands, sold most of my dups, but still not happy about having to do it,:rotfl:

Also have all the characters maxed out except for:
Pooh - level 8 (halfway to 9)
Peter Pan - Level 8

Well just finished “redesigning” my kingdom and completely cleared out the initial plot of land we got when the game for when the event started. Was able to fit all the attractions and stands, sold most of my dups, but still not happy about having to do it,:rotfl:
That's probably the best plot of land to use for that. Great strategy. I never did anything with those first two plots, so the whole front of my park looks exactly the way it did back when I first started playing. Which is ridiculous because none of those buildings are ones guests "wish" to ride. So they are useless unless any of those characters are on the game board and need the buildings for tasks. I'd just as soon bury them in the back, because there are whole sections of my park where guests are apparently not programmed to go. I've had the Zootopia racetrack in the far right corner plot of Tomorrowland forever, and have never had a single kid ride it. Didn't even know they could until someone posted about it here.

Don't forget all the times you unexpectedly came upon one of his more colorful posts and literally laughed out loud in front of strangers. In which you try to semi-explain yourself, but they just look at you like you are crazy because they don't get it because they do not have a @supernova in their lives.
Thank you kindly, ma'am. And yet we will always have our whiners on the boards, who complain about others complaining. Complete oxymoron, with an emphasis on the latter. "Waa... why is he so mean? Why does he only complain?" Why? Because it's fun. Don't believe me? Try it. Totally worth it. Now, where's my special font... :smokin:

That's probably the best plot of land to use for that. Great strategy. I never did anything with those first two plots, so the whole front of my park looks exactly the way it did back when I first started playing. Which is ridiculous because none of those buildings are ones guests "wish" to ride. So they are useless unless any of those characters are on the game board and need the buildings for tasks. I'd just as soon bury them in the back, because there are whole sections of my park where guests are apparently not programmed to go. I've had the Zootopia racetrack in the far right corner plot of Tomorrowland forever, and have never had a single kid ride it. Didn't even know they could until someone posted about it here.

Yeah, I had Mickeys Fun Wheel located in that land for the longest time. Also had all the Mickey and Friends attractions on the first 3 plots of land for the first year or two of the game. Then when they ramped up the number of events, I found that first plot of land worked best for the event because it made them so easy to find and collect from. Eventually replaced 2-4 land plots with all the trophy attractions. It might not be pretty, but it makes the Golden Trophy mini event so much easier to play.

It’s funny, my niece stated her own game on her iPad when she visited a few weeks ago. It was so strange only seeing the initial plot of land and only 2 or 3 characters. Wow that was such a simple and easy, time. I though it was neat until I realized she only had 3 or 4 characters and the though of trying to collect all the characters again gave me nightmares. There is just no way I could start this game from scratch knowing what it is now. :rotfl2:

Yeah, I had Mickeys Fun Wheel located in that land for the longest time. Also had all the Mickey and Friends attractions on the first 3 plots of land for the first year or two of the game. Then when they ramped up the number of events, I found that first plot of land worked best for the event because it made them so easy to find and collect from. Eventually replaced 2-4 land plots with all the trophy attractions. It might not be pretty, but it makes the Golden Trophy mini event so much easier to play.

It’s funny, my niece stated her own game on her iPad when she visited a few weeks ago. It was so strange only seeing the initial plot of land and only 2 or 3 characters. Wow that was such a simple and easy, time. I though it was neat until I realized she only had 3 or 4 characters and the though of trying to collect all the characters again gave me nightmares. There is just no way I could start this game from scratch knowing what it is now. :rotfl2:
I tried it once. Lasted for about an hour before I realized there was no WAY I was going to bother moving forward. That's why I scratch my head in disbelief whenever I read posts from the small handful of players who are still trying to keep two versions of the game going. I don't have enough hair for the amount of grays that two versions would require.

In relation to the new spinning wheel. You clicking on it probably has the same effect as the card turning over. No effect at all. You'll still get the flag or corona and no zootopia race track or fantasmic

My 2 cents on the recent poll. I think they did listen, but this event has probably been in the works for 6-12 months. We won’t see their “answer” to our poll for months to come. That’s good in a way- we have something to look forward to.
And Supernova, please don’t change. Sarcasm is a good way to remind us this is a game!
As for the event, I’m just disappointed in the attraction Lahui Beach- it should be called “ Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride”! Especially since the guests can ride the surfboard!
Peace!

I need to rearrange my game still. I didn't want to do it during the mini events and now I'm not sure I'll have time before Stitch starts. Might have to mothball Frozen again to give me land.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter