Disney Magic Kingdoms

My happiness has always been at ecstatic and is now hovers between content and cheerful. No change in game play. Such a bummer. I have a career and can’t play in the middle of the day. Other than happiness enchantments, has anyone else had luck in getting happiness up? I never used to do the extra chests and happiness point videos after parades but now do them since I need the boost. It’s been a real bummer but I’m not willing to play more so suppose it is what it is.

Eeeee ok I have to share with somebody so I picked here, we got a Galaxy Edge preview slot!! I’m so pumped! But I can’t share on Instagram because it’s a weekday and we will have to get creative to take the day off hahah! But I’m super pumped and wanted to share with someone :P:D

Well I am still waiting for one Louie hat. Been trying for three days and quests keep coming back empty. I think it is my turn to get a HAT for Louie.

Do they exist?

Is it just me or has anyone else's chest appearances dramatically decreased? I would get chests pretty regularly throughout the day. Now I feel like I get one or two. I don't even know if I get the daily one by the front entrance. I've never gotten an attractions one of course. They don't even always have happiness in them. And who on earth would ever spend gems to get a decorations chest? That's insane. I do almost miss getting decorations in the chests though because I haven't visited Merlin once since this new system rolled out.

Eeeee ok I have to share with somebody so I picked here, we got a Galaxy Edge preview slot!! I’m so pumped! But I can’t share on Instagram because it’s a weekday and we will have to get creative to take the day off hahah! But I’m super pumped and wanted to share with someone :P:D

Nice, but to bad your gonna be “sick” that day. 🤢 Hopefully you miraculously feel better once you enter Galaxy Edge. Make sure you one of those 😷 just to make sure you don’t get anyone else sick. Or so you don’t get sicker because I have a feeling there are gonna be more than a few “sick” people on every preview day.

Is it just me or has anyone else's chest appearances dramatically decreased? I would get chests pretty regularly throughout the day. Now I feel like I get one or two. I don't even know if I get the daily one by the front entrance. I've never gotten an attractions one of course.

They don't even always have happiness in them. And who on earth would ever spend gems to get a decorations chest? That's insane. I do almost miss getting decorations in the chests though because I haven't visited Merlin once since this new system rolled out.

Note sure if that is the case, but it does feel like they show up less. It also seems like they are hidden more than they use to be. I’m not seeing them in the places I usually use to see them. Is that one at the front entrance daily? I always found that that one only shows up when it is the 4th crate in the park.

Hooray! And congratulations. :goodvibes I got one, too. This “first ever” AP of mine is already getting me in trouble. Hee hee. Glad I got the voucher back in April using discounted tix to price bridge. The cost now is crazy, and I am not sure I can convince DH it’s a good idea next year. :scratchin I better enjoy it to the max this year. Right? I am excited for the preview.

My happiness has always been at ecstatic and is now hovers between content and cheerful. No change in game play. Such a bummer. I have a career and can’t play in the middle of the day. Other than happiness enchantments, has anyone else had luck in getting happiness up? I never used to do the extra chests and happiness point videos after parades but now do them since I need the boost. It’s been a real bummer but I’m not willing to play more so suppose it is what it is.
It's been impossible for me to keep it up in ecstatic in work days. I can't be on every hour and even if I could the reception is so bad in our building that I'm probably 50/50 on times I'm able to get on during my lunch hour.

Whew. Was traveling for work this past week. Like many others, had to Gem some tasks for getting the last hyena. What a crock. I thought that the gem hyena was supposed to drop cocoa or gather event currency. Nope. Just a useless character. Oops. Though that gem use does get me closer to one of my quitting goal of not being able to buy everthing during an event. And with nemo around the corner, it may be my last.

I wonder how much longer until we get a golden trophy event to keep us checking in between now and the Nemo release.

Can't get the green duck nephews last token to drop to welcome him. Making good progress with the new toy story guys and getting closer with the Moana folks. Always waiting on those flowers.

Whew. Was traveling for work this past week. Like many others, had to Gem some tasks for getting the last hyena. What a crock. I thought that the gem hyena was supposed to drop cocoa or gather event currency. Nope. Just a useless character. Oops. Though that gem use does get me closer to one of my quitting goal of not being able to buy everthing during an event. And with nemo around the corner, it may be my last.

I wonder how much longer until we get a golden trophy event to keep us checking in between now and the Nemo release.

Can't get the green duck nephews last token to drop to welcome him. Making good progress with the new toy story guys and getting closer with the Moana folks. Always waiting on those flowers.

I took me forever to welcome him and now just to get him to level 2. Need him there to do the quest for the three of them but took days to get first hat needed and 2nd hat not dropping no matter how many people go on the quests. The quests are long as you know shortest is maybe 8 hours, off the top of my head. So don’t expect them to level quickly.

Oh great the 🤬 are giving us a Virus mini event, and how do they make it even better, they make sure most of the characters being used already have jobs that are needed for newer characters.🤢 Seriously, they are almost up to 175 characters and they have to have most of the characters have conflicting jobs that interfere with Duck Tale characters? So once again we are forced to choose what to prioritize.

Sometime I’m convinced that the interns have bets about who can lose the most long time players, but at the same time excite newer players with “great” mini games. The incompetence is mind blowing.

Oh great the 🤬 are giving us a Virus mini event, and how do they make it even better, they make sure most of the characters being used already have jobs that are needed for newer characters.🤢 Seriously, they are almost up to 175 characters and they have to have most of the characters have conflicting jobs that interfere with Duck Tale characters? So once again we are forced to choose what to prioritize.

Sometime I’m convinced that the interns have bets about who can lose the most long time players, but at the same time excite newer players with “great” mini games. The incompetence is mind blowing.

Agree, I had put Internet away. Had to put a different building away and pulled out Internet. Not room for every building. I had a lot of characters out doing quests lol. Be a slow start!

I also have to laugh at using Toy Story Mania because I have yet to get enough of that scroll to level it to Level 2. I can only laugh at the 🤬.

As much as I hate to do it, it’s not as bad as I thought in my previous post. I was already at 6/3 for the first item so I wasn’t able to see who collected that one. I was 0/2 for the second item and the first 2 characters I saw - out were collecting for DT items. I just assumed that all the other - were the same and forgot the game also puts an - on characters that were sent home. The game really needs to use a different icon for characters that are sent home!

As much as I hate to do it, it’s not as bad as I thought in my previous post. I was already at 6/3 for the first item so I wasn’t able to see who collected that one. I was 0/2 for the second item and the first 2 characters I saw - out were collecting for DT items. I just assumed that all the other - were the same and forgot the game also puts an - on characters that were sent home. The game really needs to use a different icon for characters that are sent home!

Yeah I had some too so not hard just unexpected. Take time to sort it all out.

I also have to laugh at using Toy Story Mania because I have yet to get enough of that scroll to level it to Level 2. I can only laugh at the 🤬.

The entire enchanted building fiasco is total 🤬 . if buildings kept and collected exactly what they did before the update and enchanting just made them better, that would be fine, but I still wouldn’t like it. Instead, they took items AWAY FROM SOME BUILDINGS, and required you to enhance them, I think multiple times in some cases, to get what you got before the update. Like I said it’s 🤬

Don’t get me started on my kingdom now being littered with buildings with enchantment icons over them. Mostly on buildings that I have no use for, because I’ve already used all of the time they collect to max characters long ago. I just randomly select on and spend to enhance just so the others go away. Also, when i went to enhance Star Adventure, one of the few buildings that enchanting helps me, I had to wait until someone finished their job. Then had to wait for the building to level up before I could send them on the job again. Another 🤬addition to the game.

So I wanted to start catching viruses when I could no longer collect items and started with 3. Was hoping to get a decent grouping, but the leader had 10 and honestly I don’t care how I do now. Decided to check my leader board 2 or 3 hours later and the leader has 57!!! I seriously hope it’s someone cheating, because that’s much better than the alternative of someone being dumb enough to spend the amount of gems needed to be at 57. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter