Disney Needs To Bring Back...

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea
Original Journey into the Imagination & the fun play area (vacuum sucked flying balls) that was outside of the ride.

Tapestry of nations epcot...and I never went but I wish I had Character dinner with the villians

Adventurers Club. And I'm sure I'll be in the minority but E-nights.

I agree, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues and yes, my favorite, the Adventurer's Club! But most of all, I totally agree, the days without 180 + 10 to have to make ADR's. Loved the days of being able to walk up to a kiosk in Epcot or call from your room and be able to make a reservation for that day! (Yes, I'm dating myself!) :)

I respect the need to change and evolve but these are all fairly recent departures that imo should not have happened...
The Adventurers Club!
The Pirate & Princess party (it had the best fireworks show!) (are they bringing this back???)

The Galloping headless horseman (he walked last MNSSHP)
The longer better version of the MNSSHP Fireworks show, AND they need to bring back the GOOD CANDY :rotfl:

Most def World of Motion and The ORIGINAL Journey Into Imagination...that new one just isn't that great!

Another vote for the Skyway.

It's only a matter of time before virtual reality will allow us to experience a long lost favorites right? ....and in 3D? :3dglasses

I kinda wish they would bring back the Pirate and Princess Party. I just heard so many good things about that! I had such a great time at Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this past December, and I know that if it was that great, then the P&P party was probably super too. I'd like to see them bring that back. princess:

Tapesty of Nations - Epcot
If you had wings and CircleVision 360 - Tomorrowland
Skybuckets from Tomorrowland to Fantasyland
Mr Toad's Wild Ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter