Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gideon’s Bakehouse April Offerings

View attachment 659199

The limited edition cookie flavor for this month is the Toasted Coconut Caramel cookie! This cookie is Gideon’s classic chocolate chip cookie dough mixed with their homemade salted caramel and coconut cream. Then, the cookie is topped with shaved toasted coconut flakes.

This month, only on the weekends, you can get a slice of Gideon’s Coconut Cream Cake. This cake is three layers of vanilla cake with coconut cream buttercream and salted caramel, all covered with coconut shavings.

Sorry, catching up as I was gone for the weekend. (Not Disney, but coastal Maine, makes me almost as happy!)

I think I'm just going to eat cookies for lunch my entire upcoming trip...

Disney Teases New Song for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction

While Disney hasn’t officially announced a playlist for the attraction, here’s our running list of songs used to promote the new roller coaster:

• Love Rollercoaster – The Ohio Players
  • Boogie On Through The Night – James Taylor Quartet

✨ The magic is cal͞l͞i͞…͞<͞<͞S͞p͞a͞c͞e͞ ͞a͞n͞d͞ ͞t͞i͞m͞e͞ ͞a͞r͞e͞ ͞r͞e͞w͞i͞n͞d͞i͞n͞g͞!͞ ͞T͞h͞e͞ ͞g͞a͞l͞a͞x͞y͞ ͞n͞e͞e͞d͞s͞ ͞Y͞O͞U͞.͞ ͞G͞e͞t͞ ͞t͞o͞ ͞E͞P͞C͞O͞T͞!͞ May 27: pic.twitter.com/YRepPbqOXK

Ugh! They better let me order one at dinner, no breakfast this trip as I'm not staying at AKL this time.
fingers crossed for you :)

i don't have a reservation for boma, trying to decide if i want to take the 7:50am for 4 but not sure if my group will want to get up that early as we will be out kind of late the night before seeing yeehaw bob. can't really do the next one at 10 as we are doing typhoon lagoon. ugh decisions decisions.

Disney to Announce Cast Member Previews Soon for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

Soon, our Cast Members will have several opportunities to learn more and experience the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and all it has to offer. More information to come soon!

It is expected, but unconfirmed, that there will be Annual Passholder previews as well as other affiliations such as Disney Vacation Club. Previews will likely start in early to mid-May. Cosmic Rewind opens to the public on May 27th.

Disney to Announce Cast Member Previews Soon for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT

Soon, our Cast Members will have several opportunities to learn more and experience the Wonders of Xandar pavilion and all it has to offer. More information to come soon!

It is expected, but unconfirmed, that there will be Annual Passholder previews as well as other affiliations such as Disney Vacation Club. Previews will likely start in early to mid-May. Cosmic Rewind opens to the public on May 27th.

Very Early May, Very Early May!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter