Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Complimentary” Lightsaber Sleeves Return to Savi’s Workshop Along with $220 Price Tag, Upgrades Offered

The carrying sleeves were out of stock recently and guests were given plastic bags to carry their $200+ lightsabers in instead. With the sleeves back in stock, the full price of $220 returns. For guests who were previously given a plastic bag (and discount), Batuuans are offering the chance to purchase a sleeve for the difference in price paid. You’ll have to visit Disney’s Hollywood Studios to complete the upgrade.

Get Ready for Culinary Fun at the 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival

I hope you brought your appetite! We previously announced the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival will be returning to the Disneyland Resort March 4 through April 26, and today, I’m thrilled to dish out more details on this exciting celebration of California’s diverse cultures and cuisines.

From innovative food and beverages to heaping helpings of family-friendly entertainment, there is so much to look forward to at this feast for the senses. Let’s dig in!

Soarin’ Over California will return to Disney California Adventure park for a limited time during the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival, beginning March 4!

(Click link above for additional details.)

Last edited:
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!!! 🥳

It’s that time of year again for the biggest game in town, the Super Bowl! That glorious Sunday evening that we use as excuse to throw an epic party!!!! I’ve thrown together a few tips to make sure your Super Bowl party is the best in town! Let’s get right to it!!!

7660B1C7-BE22-44A0-BDD5-24FAED065CF0.gif

First things first… get alcohol. Lots of it. People enjoy drinking at SB parties BUT… make sure you don’t start pre-gaming too early!!!!!!!! Save it for game time!!!

EBE2D9F9-A04D-48CD-9FB6-87505E2887C3.gif

FOOD! The 2nd most important part of the night. I can’t stress enough that food should be plentiful and out the entire length of the party!! DO NOT WAIT TO ORDER AFTER THE GAME HAS ALREADY STARTED!!! People get hangry!!!! Only you can prevent a disaster from happening during your SB party!

23A41CAF-0215-44CA-B1EE-281D73C14B58.gif

Plan activities for your friends and family who do not enjoy football to keep them happy as well. Beer pong is always fun! Just watch out for cheaters!

36210E26-7726-4FBD-AF7D-CCFD2F025148.gif

Playing Darts is a safe bet, too!

89F5D0DD-01B9-4834-A1F8-B0ADBDC42E31.gif

Some parties might also include children, so keep in mind you will also need to provide entertainment for them as well!!!

2559C66E-601E-419D-BA42-CD5F2BB6C1A6.gif

One of the best parts of Super Bowl Sunday is the commercials! Make sure you stop whatever you’re doing to check them out because I promise you, they are really thought out and worth the millions spent!!!

77D20ABE-90F1-42E3-8D72-2C8A5399FCC2.gif

Most importantly, don’t forget to turn up the volume come half time!! There’s sure to be a great performer or two that will tear things up!!!!

3B6EF906-4B46-49E3-A8BE-1A1AB67931D4.jpeg

And while I’ve clearly encouraged drinking throughout your party, make sure you don’t drink TOO much where you miss the whole game!!! 😬

A2162D84-68BE-4864-9A58-E48FFDE8D8B1.gif

Last but not least, don’t be afraid to ask your guests to stay behind and help clean up. They know darn well you didn’t make that mess all by yourself! …or did you? 🤔

E94C8A37-2FE7-4A4E-8AF4-7AD6A28112E0.jpeg

We got this guys!!!! I hope you have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday!! 💃🏻 🏈 😂

Capture Your Moment Coming Soon to All Walt Disney World Theme Parks

EPCOT – Available beginning Feb. 24

Whether you’re celebrating something special – such as a proposal, first visit, graduation or anniversary – or want to get the entire family in front of the camera to take creative family portraits, EPCOT’s World Showcase is the perfect photo backdrop!

You can choose one of the following pavilions for your photoshoot: Germany, Italy, the American Adventure, Japan or Morocco. Click here to book online now and learn more.

Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Available beginning March 21

Disney’s Hollywood Studios is the perfect stage for you to be the star of a Capture Your Moment session!

You can head down to the Hollywood Tower Hotel to take photos around its eerie grounds, capture playful photos with Gertie (Echo Lake’s resident dinosaur), get up close with the incredible details of the Chinese Theatre’s façade, or use the colorful neon signs and art deco architecture of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard to evoke the golden age of Tinseltown.

At all four theme parks, each Capture Your Moment session is $79 and can include up to eight guests.

* For additional information, click link above!

Interactive TVs Coming to Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts Guest Rooms

Availability at additional Walt Disney World Resorts in the future, including Disney's Beach Club Resort Villas.

What's new about this system?
This new, interactive television system will personalize the in-room TV experience by welcoming Guests upon arrival. Guests can also enjoy streaming in their room with complimentary Disney content and connectivity for their personal device to stream their subscribed content (Disney+, Hulu, etc.). Standard channels, park hours, resort amenities and information are also available.

What devices are supported?
Smart phones, tablets and laptops are supported to stream to the TV. Only content from Chromecast-enabled apps (mirroring is not supported) can be sent to the TV.

Will Guests be "logged out" of their accounts (subscription services) upon check-out?
Yes. Guest credentials and Connect My Device pairings will be cleared upon each check-out. Guests will use their personal devices to log into any subscription services, so information is not stored in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter