Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Operating hours increased around President's Day at Walt Disney World theme parks

At Magic Kingdom, the park will now close at 10pm from February 20 through February 26, for a total of two additional hours per day.

Over at Disney's Animal Kingdom, hours have been extended in the morning and evening, with the park opening at 8am and closing at 8pm. The original hours were 9am to 7pm.

Finally, at EPCOT, February 20 and 21 will open an hour earlier than usual at 9am.
I haven't checked the shopping thread yet after being at WDW for a week last week - but they had just placed a really awesome Sam the Eagle pin behind the register (DHS, which I almost wrote as MGM, lol) for Presidents' Day 2022. I love(d) it so, so much (and if we hadn't happened to make it to this one register at the exact right time, we would've completely missed it as it was the last thing we did before leaving for the airport). I assume it's in the thread but in case it's not/you don't go there, here's a picture!645992

I haven't checked the shopping thread yet after being at WDW for a week last week - but they had just placed a really awesome Sam the Eagle pin behind the register (DHS, which I almost wrote as MGM, lol) for Presidents' Day 2022. I love(d) it so, so much (and if we hadn't happened to make it to this one register at the exact right time, we would've completely missed it as it was the last thing we did before leaving for the airport). I assume it's in the thread but in case it's not/you don't go there, here's a picture!View attachment 645992

I did post it on Thursday HERE! Thanks for sharing, it’s such a great pin!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter