Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just like.. a playground, right? It's been so long I can't remember lol

It was supposed to have different "experiences" inside, but there was no indication of how intense they may have been. I think it was to have some Meet & Greets, and then some activites akin to what Innoventions may have had, though it seemed to skew toward younger guests. I always felt like they were holding back a bigger attraction, possibly because it wouldn't be ready immediately. We just really don't know much about it though beyond some of the initial concept art.

Only a handful of dates remain available for Walt Disney World's 2022 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Only 5 of the 37 Mickey's Not-Scary Halloween Party dates remain available, October 14, 20, 21, 23, and 28.

The cheapest remaining dates are October 20 and 23 at $159, with the other dates all priced at $179.

Woah this many sell outs isn't typical, right? I know people are excited for the party to be back but is there any indication that the amount of tickets they are selling is lower than past parties?

Woah this many sell outs isn't typical, right? I know people are excited for the party to be back but is there any indication that the amount of tickets they are selling is lower than past parties?
I've never seen this many sell out this far in advance anyway. A lot of times they "sell out" day of or day before except for the 31st or sometimes the first one. This is crazy!

I've never seen this many sell out this far in advance anyway. A lot of times they "sell out" day of or day before except for the 31st or sometimes the first one. This is crazy!
Yeah I only seem to recall the first and last parties and halloween night parties selling out in advance.

Disneyland News:

Casting Call Suggests ‘Magic Happens’ Parade May Return to Disneyland

A new casting call seems to indicate that the “Magic Happens” parade may be returning to Disneyland sometime soon.

magic happens audition

Recently, a call on the Disney Careers portal went out for parade performers, specifically for dancers and “look-alike” roles. Sources confirmed to WDWNT that “A Christmas Fantasy Parade” has already been cast for the holiday season, so this would likely indicate a separate parade.

RUMOR:​

Disneyland Paris May Build ‘The Lion King’ or ‘Avatar’ Themed Lands to Replace ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ in Expansion Plans

After many, many months of speculation, Disneyland Paris executives confirmed that they were likely not moving forward with plans to build a version of “Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge” in Walt Disney Studios Parisas part of the parks ongoing overhaul and expansion plans. Speculation has run rampant since that was stated as to what could replace the space as the final phase of the park’s announced overhaul following Avengers Campus, a “Frozen” themed land, and more. Well, according to sources, Disneyland Paris is currently considering building massive themed lands for either “The Lion King” or “Avatar”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter