Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

They wager when the Final Jeopardy category is given, not the answer that they have to provide the question for. So the person in the lead will only wager enough to ensure they have just a bit more than what the next closest person in score would have if they wagered everything.
Ah, got it. that makes sense.

Thanks...

Did they ever say what the base Fury was on in Far From Home was affiliated with?

I was assuming he was on some sort of Skrull cruiser, but maybe he was on the SABER base. I believe Secret Invasion will the the lead-in to The Marvels, so the D+ series will probably explain why the MCU now has SHIELD, SWORD, and the introduction of SABER.

I was assuming he was on some sort of Skrull cruiser, but maybe he was on the SABER base. I believe Secret Invasion will the the lead-in to The Marvels, so the D+ series will probably explain why the MCU now has SHIELD, SWORD, and the introduction of SABER.

People had assumed Nick Fury was at SWORD because they used a space station in the comics. I do not think they ever called it that though.

I had to get up at 3am the past two mornings to catch planes. I’m home now, but for some ungodly reason I scheduled an appt this morning at 8am, so here I am, once again, greeting the morning earlier than I’d like. Perfect meme is perfect.
Last summer, we took a large group who had never been for a one dayer to Disney.

We left our house at 6 am, got back at 1:30 am.

My brilliantness decided to schedule my annual physical for the following morning at 8:30.

Thank god the office called and the doctor had to reschedule because I was seriously considering calling to fake an illness 🤣

People had assumed Nick Fury was at SWORD because they used a space station in the comics. I do not think they ever called it that though.

In Wandavision they did introduce SWORD to deal with extraterrestrial threats, but in doublechecking, they mentioned it was repurposed to deal with AI and sentient weapons like Ultron and Vision. Yep, they never mentioned Fury was at SWORD So ...

Comics: Sentient World Observation and Response Department
MCU: Sentient Weapon Observation and Response Division

Now the MCU is probably getting more confusing with introducing SABER for SWORD's original purpose ... which is probably what Fury was busy with

They wager when the Final Jeopardy category is given, not the answer that they have to provide the question for. So the person in the lead will only wager enough to ensure they have just a bit more than what the next closest person in score would have if they wagered everything.

I was happy that the new champion is a geek, LOL! (We're huge Jeopardy fans in our household!)

Ridiculously easy. That was more of a clue for round 1 than Final Jeopardy, but nobody on a Disney board needs to hear my crotchety ranting about the state of this show lol

Rant on, we're probably of the same mindset, LOL! Though I will say the quality of contestants has finally gotten better, it had really degenerated in the last year and a half, no wonder they had so many champions with really long streaks!

Last summer, we took a large group who had never been for a one dayer to Disney.

We left our house at 6 am, got back at 1:30 am.

My brilliantness decided to schedule my annual physical for the following morning at 8:30.

Thank god the office called and the doctor had to reschedule because I was seriously considering calling to fake an illness 🤣

Yeah, I'm WAY too old to be doing stuff like this anymore, I actually try to avoid the 6 a.m. flights out if I can, getting up at 3 a.m. to catch a flight was never fun to begin with, but it's gotten worse as I close in on 60!

Yeah, I'm WAY too old to be doing stuff like this anymore, I actually try to avoid the 6 a.m. flights out if I can, getting up at 3 a.m. to catch a flight was never fun to begin with, but it's gotten worse as I close in on 60!
Harder when you are in early 70's.... But my 6 AM flight next week gets me to Disney before noon, so I can have time in a park before I need sleep or collapse LOL.... but I am also a morning person, so normally get up by 5AM anyway

Garden Grill Breakfast Returns June 14

Disney World has announced that breakfast will return to Garden Grill on June 14th. The spinning restaurant is located in The Land Pavilion in EPCOT. Reservations for breakfast at Garden Grill will open soon, but an exact date has not been announced. Garden Grill breakfast will be a character meal when it returns.
Woo! Just in time for my trip 10 days later...I am sure the demand will rise accordingly...something else to worry about...1st world problems i know.

Disney World has announced that breakfast will return to Garden Grill on June 14th. The spinning restaurant is located in The Land Pavilion in EPCOT. Reservations for breakfast at Garden Grill will open soon, but an exact date has not been announced. Garden Grill breakfast will be a character meal when it returns.
So happy for this!!

I’ve never been to Garden Grill and dinner didn’t really work for me diet wise. But I can’t wait to try out breakfast here!

I’ve never been to Garden Grill and dinner didn’t really work for me diet wise. But I can’t wait to try out breakfast here!
I'm pretty sure GG breakfast doesn't work for anyone diet wise!

We've been waiting for GG breakfast for a while, but our next trip in October is a shorter one, and the kids already requested we do Space 220 for a meal. Between that and F&W, we might have to wait to do GG until the next trip.

Yay!!! This was the last thing I was waiting for. Too bad I don’t have another trip until next spring.

Full menu and pricing now available for the return of breakfast at The Garden Grill in EPCOT

Chip ‘n’ Dale Harvest Feast Pricing

• $42 per adult, plus tax and gratuity
  • $27 per child (Ages 3-9), plus tax and gratuity

Chip ‘n’ Dale Harvest Feast Menu

• Cinnamon Breakfast Loaf
  • Scrambled Eggs
  • Smoked Bacon
  • Mickey-shaped Waffles with Syrup
  • Seasonal Fruit
  • Cheesy Potato Casserole
  • Grilled Flank Steak with Ranchero Sauce

Non-Alcoholic Beverages

• Assorted Fountain Beverages
  • Freshly Brewed Joffrey’s Coffee™
  • Twinings® Hot Tea
  • Specialty Character Drink
    Minute Maid® Zero Sugar Lemonade with flavors of Cotton Candy served in a souvenir Character Cup
    $6.50

Alcoholic Beverages

• Mimosa
    Nino Franco Rustico Procescco with Orange Juice or Pasion-Orange-Guava Juice
    $12.50
  • Bloody Mary
    Tito’s Handmade Vodka with Bloody Mary Mix
    $11.5

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter