Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having issues with disney plus working today?

nope working great. Watched the last episode of diary of a future president and fairy tale weddings today.Do you have Netflix? How’s that working if you do.? Or anything likeNetflix.

We are finally going to sign up and get Disney+. I recall reading someplace that you have to use your same log in and password as your My Disney Experience. Is this true? Is there anything else that I should know before I start the process to sign up?
Thanks for the help.

We are finally going to sign up and get Disney+. I recall reading someplace that you have to use your same log in and password as your My Disney Experience. Is this true? Is there anything else that I should know before I start the process to sign up?
Thanks for the help.

You can use whatever password you want, but unless things have changed it will automatically change your MDE password to your new Disney+ one if the emails are the same.

It was also on Rakuten to get cash back, so if you're a user of that site don't forget to check. Not sure if it's still there.

Thanks for the help.

You do not have to use the same email you use for other Disney sites. However, if you choose to use the same email, whatever password you create for D+ will be your password for all Disney sites using that email.

You can use whatever password you want, but unless things have changed it will automatically change your MDE password to your new Disney+ one if the emails are the same.

It was also on Rakuten to get cash back, so if you're a user of that site don't forget to check. Not sure if it's still there.
Yes, the Rakuten is what I plan on using. They upped it from $10 to $12.50 this month. I had heard that about the MDE. Does it also affect the CC you use for D+ to your MDE? My Amex has 6% back on streaming - but I don't want that on my MDE account.

Also, if I use a totally different email that is not linked to any MDE account will that just set up a D+ account or will it create both? DH and I have enough trouble with my MDE account (screwed up passes, etc) I don't want anything else to cause issues. ;)

Yes, the Rakuten is what I plan on using. They upped it from $10 to $12.50 this month. I had heard that about the MDE. Does it also affect the CC you use for D+ to your MDE? My Amex has 6% back on streaming - but I don't want that on my MDE account.

Also, if I use a totally different email that is not linked to any MDE account will that just set up a D+ account or will it create both? DH and I have enough trouble with my MDE account (screwed up passes, etc) I don't want anything else to cause issues. ;)
No, if you set up a different email address for D+ it won’t create a new MDE or mess with your existing MDEs at all. When we signed up, I used a separate email address from my MDE almost by luck, and I’ve been so glad I did! We haven’t had to deal with the password issues or other issues at all. And using the same or different CC won’t matter either.

No, if you set up a different email address for D+ it won’t create a new MDE or mess with your existing MDEs at all. When we signed up, I used a separate email address from my MDE almost by luck, and I’ve been so glad I did! We haven’t had to deal with the password issues or other issues at all. And using the same or different CC won’t matter either.
Thank you so much! That makes my life so much easier :)

I like the Ahsoka news but I do wonder why not Ashley Eckstein? With the amount of make-up/CG enhancement they would use it shouldn't matter that much. Rosario is a good choice though and I'm sure it will be well done, but it would be nice to give Ashley a shot at it.
I pushing her husband for the role of Anakin. David earned their right to that role in 2006.

Watched a bunch of Disney+ last night:

- Diary of a Future President (Season finale): Thought it was pretty well done, and pretty good season overall. Hope they get a season 2

- Shop Class (Episode 4): Really enjoying this series. Love how they discuss the role of design and function and the story element to a design, etc. Really feels like "intro to imagineering" a bit

- Disney Insider (Series premier): Another "behind the scenes" shows - but this one feels more like a commercial for what they are showing more than anything. This episode featured American Idol, Star Girl, and Onward - the last one was kinda neat as it had the creators and they showed the story room and how they developed the story and stuff. I found that interesting, the rest is just fluff. I would watch again if one of the topics interested me, but not a "must watch"

Anyone having issues with disney plus working today?

No. I watched a movie just fine. Could it just be a lot of people on the internet near you (assuming you have internet through your cable)?

This is good to know - thank you! I got a free year of Disney+ when I got my new phone, and the guy there set it up for me. I would have wondered why my MDE password changed!

Wow. That's pretty cool for Disney+ subscribers, shame for Pixar .. considering this movie probably lost money because it wasn't trending well anyway and then people stopped going to the theater.
I just saw that it was available on Amazon Prime for $19.99, but didn't realize it'd be on D+. So I guess I'll wait until April 3rd, although I was planning on seeing it tonight.

- Disney Insider (Series premier): Another "behind the scenes" shows - but this one feels more like a commercial for what they are showing more than anything. This episode featured American Idol, Star Girl, and Onward - the last one was kinda neat as it had the creators and they showed the story room and how they developed the story and stuff. I found that interesting, the rest is just fluff. I would watch again if one of the topics interested me, but not a "must watch"

I saw this yesterday and gave it a chance. Ended up skipping to the Onward section. I think it could be a good series but like you I will pick and choose what I want to see.

Has anyone heard if and when Malcolm in the Middle will be added to Disney+? It was included in promotional materials, but I don't think it's there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter