Disney with a Southern Twist- Tomber 11.11.11 UPDATE: BLOGGED & LIFE!! 1/24!

First of all...

:scared1::scared1::scared1: = November being so close!

Also, YES to Thriller!!!!!!!! That will be so awesome!

And I'm jealous of your 50 degree weather...It's snowing here. :mad: I'm not happy.

So close!!

I love the idea of the thriller dance, I think that would be so much fun! And better than making the moment too sappy.

Your engagement pictures are gorgeous! I love the Harry Potter outfit, but your DF does have a pretty excellent Doug costume! Are you a Hufflepuff? I noticed a yellow tie ;)

And I'm with Danielle... 50 degrees would be nice compared to the snow we have. I mean, really, snow before halloween?

I cannot believe you are so close. It's crazy! I am so crazy, happy, excited for you! I'm browsing your e pics as we speak!

I wish I could come to the wedding but as you know.. funds are way low! lol. But I'll be there in spirit gorgeous lady!

Cannot wait to hear about your final fitting! So nerve racking! Did you figure out your necklace situation yet!?

Okay, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE the woodsy photos! And number 10! The costume ones are adorb too! The silhouette ones are gorgeous. You look amazing. so happy for you!!!

First of all...

:scared1::scared1::scared1: = November being so close!

Also, YES to Thriller!!!!!!!! That will be so awesome!

And I'm jealous of your 50 degree weather...It's snowing here. :mad: I'm not happy.

IT IS NOVEMBER NOW!!!!!!!!! :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Yah! Now I just have to know how dance... lol!

I know snow in October was super crazy!

So close!!

I love the idea of the thriller dance, I think that would be so much fun! And better than making the moment too sappy.

Your engagement pictures are gorgeous! I love the Harry Potter outfit, but your DF does have a pretty excellent Doug costume! Are you a Hufflepuff? I noticed a yellow tie ;)

And I'm with Danielle... 50 degrees would be nice compared to the snow we have. I mean, really, snow before halloween?

Thanks Becky!! :goodvibes Yeah I don't want to be crying and all boo-hooey! So it will be a nice break and a good send off to dinner!

I was kinda of a mixture Griffiondor/Hufflepuff haha..

I wish I had snow!! :rolleyes1

I cannot believe you are so close. It's crazy! I am so crazy, happy, excited for you! I'm browsing your e pics as we speak!

I wish I could come to the wedding but as you know.. funds are way low! lol. But I'll be there in spirit gorgeous lady!

Cannot wait to hear about your final fitting! So nerve racking! Did you figure out your necklace situation yet!?

Okay, so I LOVE LOVE LOVE the woodsy photos! And number 10! The costume ones are adorb too! The silhouette ones are gorgeous. You look amazing. so happy for you!!!

Thanks girly!!! :goodvibes

EXACTLY ONE WEEK FROM TODAY I WILL BE A MRS.!!!!!!!! :scared1: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :goodvibes :worship:

EEK I cannot believe you are so close to your wedding day. I'm so so so so so happy and excited for you!

Happy Wedding Day my love!!! I am so so so so so excited for you!

Wish I could be there!

Hope it's as magical as you've ever dreamed!

Congratulations my seeeester!!! :love: :love: :love: :yay: :yay: :yay:

As I drove home from Pawley's last night, past Litchfield Plantation, I thought of you... I hope you had a magical day! Congratulations! :bride:

I haven't been on the boards for a couple of days so I missed your wedding day...but I hope it was magical and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy Wedding Day my love!!! I am so so so so so excited for you!

Wish I could be there!

Hope it's as magical as you've ever dreamed!

Congratulations my seeeester!!! :yay:

:dance3:Happy Wedding Day!:dance3:

Happy Wedding Day!!

:dancer::dancer::rockband:party::grouphug:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!! :bride:

Happy Wedding Day!!! I hope it is everything you dreamed of!!!

:bride: Happy Wedding Day! :bride:

Happy Wedding Day!!!! Hope it's absolutely magical!!!!

:cheer2:HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2:

As I drove home from Pawley's last night, past Litchfield Plantation, I thought of you... I hope you had a magical day! Congratulations! :bride:

party: I hope u had the BEST DAY EVER!!! party:

I totally missed your wedding day--- I'm sorry! I hope it was magical!!!:love:

I haven't been on the boards for a couple of days so I missed your wedding day...but I hope it was magical and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks Girls!!!!! :grouphug:

I AM A MRS.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I had the most wonderful wedding day it was perfect!!

We got back from Disney late on Saturday night! BEST week of my life!! So much pixie dust!!!

I am going to be starting my TR soon!! As well as making a separate dining review!! So I will put that link in my signature when I get it up and running!

Here are a few wedding teasers to hold you off! :)

crystal3.jpg

crystal2.jpg

crystal1.jpg

crystal4.jpg

Oh. My. Goodness.
Those pictures are seriously GORGEOUS!

The kiss, your dress, all your accessories, your bouquet, the colors, everything = me drooling! :laughing: LOVE THEM!

I'm also soooo happy you had a wonderful week at Disney! :lovestruc (I already wanna go back sooo badly :rotfl: )

Can't wait to read about your fabulous day, twinny!!! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter