Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Anyone had this issue?

Not So Fast
We Can't Find Their Tickets
Link their vacation package to your account.

When I go to link the package, it says I have already linked the package.

This reservation has already been linked by Sara K. To view this reservation, please add Sara to your Family & Friends list.

I tried adding myself, my daughter (over 3), and husband, it creates additional profiles for them and still doesn't work.

good luck itsdisneytime you'll be fine but these are very strange and anxious days.....you should post a photo of you and your daughter in front of the castle

I'm August 12-21, all parks still showing unavailable after successfully booking 8/12, 8/16, and 8/21. 9 day park hoppers.

Finally after three hours I'm in and booked for May 2021. I tried so many tricks I'm confused about what worked but I think it was when I tried to book dining that I finally got rid of the pink castle. Didn't actually book any dining though.

we got 6 days set for our 7 day sept trip and then started our April trip and only got one day, was set to book second day and said reached limit! 7 days total for aps?? doesnt make sense

Raggou - I’m about to get some sleep after all of this, but I couldn’t go without saying THANK YOU, big time. Your clear instructions on how to get the passes via the dining reservation route saved me! Got all the days I needed, and I’ve been sharing your instructions to try to help others on FB. You are a superstar today! HUGE THANKS! 🤗

Whew. Just got my 14 days booked. I called Disney and was assured I could book for 3 vacations (21 days TOTAL) since they were 3 separate resort reservations and we are AP holders. However - it was 14 TOTAL for the year. So we made ‘pool’ days, and will make the best of it. All three trips are done. Was easy once we were in, but had to do so many adjustments once I was stopped at 14 days. Good luck everyone!

I can assure you the dining trick works..but it takes patience. I was waiting for 1 1/2 hours, tried the dining trick and wham completed my October reservations in like 5 minutes. Keep trying it works!
The dining trick worked but then I got hung up by the system only allowing me to make 3 park reservations. I'm an AP with resort reservations and it still capped me at only 3 days. Now I'm trying to get back in using the dining trick and I'm just getting the Millennium Falcon. I will keep trying.

Has anyone who’s had issues with getting all of their reservations been successful getting their missing ones?

Anyone had this issue?

Not So Fast
We Can't Find Their Tickets
Link their vacation package to your account.

When I go to link the package, it says I have already linked the package.

This reservation has already been linked by Sara K. To view this reservation, please add Sara to your Family & Friends list.

I tried adding myself, my daughter (over 3), and husband, it creates additional profiles for them and still doesn't work.

That happened to us had to get a cast member to fix it. They are on chat thought the wait is like an hour and change.

I was just able to finished all 10 of my park reservations for late September. Just keep trying on the park reservations page. I was able to make my first six on the first try but the last four took an extra 45 minutes of checking back and forth before the parks lighted up again and then it took another 15 minutes before I was able to confirm the park times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter