Disneyland opens at 9:00, what is the earliest PS at Plaza Inn?

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
Just trying to do some advance planning. Thanks for the help.

When I was there in Jan, we had a 9am opening, but the earliest PS was only 8:40. I was hoping for maybe an 8 so we could be done eating right in time for park opening. However, I know someone else who got a 7am PS for an 8am park opening. Maybe they changed the rules???

gcurling

I got 7:05am ressies for this Sat and Sun Mar. 5 and 6th. I did this so we can get into the park before anyone else. Disneyland opens at 8am. We will try to get there 15 minutes prior. HTH I think reservations depend on the time that the park opens. You should call for the priority seating phone # at 1-714-781-DINE (3463) and inquire about the dates you would like to attend.

HTH

MandaMom

The earliest reservation we could get was an 08:30 when the park opened at 9 on a Friday in December.

They opened the gates at 08:30 and we headed up Main street to the rope which was right outside the Plaza Inn. We told a CM we had reservations and they took us through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter